Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Where is my recording? Can I upgrade to access it?

With an unpaid basic account, where do I find zoom recordings that are not in the local recordings? The meeting was set to record to Local but it is not there. Will I need to upgrade in order to access a recording or should I assume the meeting has n...

Resolved! Can you have two Personal ID numbers?

I would like to have a personal (not webinar) ongoing meeting ID that does not change that repeats weekly that anyone can be sent an invitation to. Plus my normal personal ID for spur of the moment meetings. Can this be done?

JPep by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video window is now too wide

I believe there I have updated Zoom in the last week or so. And now I can't shrink the width of my Zoom video windows below about 5 or 6 inches (on my MacBook Pro). This new feature is frustrating, as I now can't have my Zoom window open with a handf...

Resolved! Adding Zoom invitation Link to Zoom Calendar

We're invited to meetings with Zoom links ( or Meeting ID/Passcode combo). They don't invite by email address. Is there a way to add these existing meetings to Zoom calendar? In the Zoom meetings, I only have option to raise new meetings, but not add...

No Blur options on Mac OS

No Blur options in Zoom are available on my Mac OS system, as some have already reported. I meet the version qualifications but do have a free plan. Has this issue been solved for any other Mac users? If yes, how? Thanks.

Zoom_cm application download

Is it weird that I already had Zoom installed but when I went to join a new meeting recently, I clicked on the Zoom link (sent via Google calendar invite) and it automatically downloaded an application file called “Zoom_cm_XXXXXXXX” (with the X’s rep...

waiting room

my waiting room dosent work how to fix . got this message Per new security guidelines, you cannot change this setting. Please contact Zoom Support for more information.

Grtruck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing users is a waiting room

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Zoom as a host.My question for you all is...Is there a way that a Guest Participant is placed directly into the Waiting Room based on their email? I want them to present later but not see confidential information beforehand.Th...

Entering Zoom

Hallo,wieso kann niemand bei meinem persönlichen Link eintreten, wenn ich nicht aktiv bin? Ich habe die Einstellungen schon überprüft & normalerweise müssten andere in meinem Zoom Link eintreten können, bevor ich beitrete, aber es funktioniert nicht....

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program