Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

my camera is not working

every time I join a meeting my camera doesn't work and I don't know why so that's why I need my camera worked done so that it can be fixed

Photo no longer showing in meeting

Hi, I'm a basic user and my photo used to show in meetings. It doesn't seem to be doing so anymore, even though I have checked I'm logged in and have not selected to hide the profile pic in the security settings. I've moused around and can't see any ...

MAA58 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AV issues with iPad

We are currently using Zoom for our conference room of 38' x 43' with a mounted iPad (2017) and projector for video. We are needing to configure the iPad to simultaneously receive microphone audio from a large room and output audio to the speakers in...

zoom not in stéréo

Hello,I set all the stéréo parameters, but in fact zoom stays in mono mode...what can I do please ?

Invalid meeting ID

Invalid meeting ID https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84539506369pwd=RnJEOTRXczVZTlgwZTcwelJZUGlVQT09 I have copied this from the message I received and pasted it into my browser both in chrome as well as in DuckDuckGo. It is not working either place. Pain in...

Patsy_W by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! different people need to schedule meetings

A small nonprofit has a paid Zoom account. We need 8 different people, using 8 (or more) different computers to schedule and run meetings using the same gmail login information. We get a request for a one-time passcode from Zoom, but the gmail accoun...

Mini window always on top in MacOs

Since updating last week I have a second window whenever I open the Zoom app on MacOS (pic attached). It always stays on top of everything, and it's very annoying. How do get rid of this?

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 13.26.52.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More