Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio echoes for participants BUT not for the host

So I've been using Zoom meetings for a long time without any issues. And then we started having problems about a week ago. I'm the host and usually I have 1 to 6 participants in a meeting. I can hear everyone absolutely fine, myself included, no echo...

mes10 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Not possible to disable noise reduction

The microphone is constantly in use. I understand that it is included for noise cancellation. In the settings, I turn off the noise reduction, but it has no effect.Because the noise reduction is always on, the music that is in the video that is being...

andriiK by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending the meeting start

When we hold a meeting, I am the Host who schedules and starts the meeting. But, after starting the meeting, I need to move my physical location to a meeting room a mile or two's drive away. Right now, Zoom will time out if I don't get to my meeting ...

COatJSL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beeping noise

Hello. I was on a zoom call that was going fine, and then all of a sudden I keep hearing a constant beeping noise. I am not using any headsets, headphones, bluetooth etc. Just using computer audio. The noise stops as soon as I exit the meeting. How d...

error code

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled zoom on my macbook. Now when I try to open "clips" I get error code 17000, "Your zoom account does not match your web account". This effectively means that I am not able to access any features from my pro accoun...

SarahCM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat background

Somehow the chat background went to dark mode. Does anyone know how to change it back to a light background? I’m using zoom for iOS… version 5.16.2(10617)

Tizme by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Total participants for 3 years

I want to find out the TOTAL number of attendants that have attended our meeting since it started on 8th May 2020. We have been using the same zoom number since then...the report systme seems to be limited to a month...is there any way of finding out...

Dark Mode for Zoom on Linux

Now that both Windows and Mac have dark mode on Zoom, it would be great if this feature was added to Linux. Please add this feature. My eyes get strained when I'm using Zoom on my Linux PC.

avro_ by Attendee
  • 8 replies
  • 26 likes