Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with finding recording

Hello, I scheduled a meeting with my pro-licensed zoom account - once the meeting started, I hit the record button. I then made another user the host - this individual has a free Zoom account. Now I can't find the recording and the meeting doesn't ev...

Resolved! GENERIC ZOOM #?

STARTING TO WORK WITH A NEW MANAGER WHO WANTS TO USE A GENERICALLY GENERATED ZOOM # DUE TO THE FACT THAT ALL HER MEETINGS ARE BACK TO BACK. SHE DOESN'T WANT NEXT MEETING STARTING WHILE SHE'S ON WITH AN ASSOCIATE. HOW TO I GENERATE A GENERIC ZOOM??

CINDRA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen share not working

I have recently upgraded my Zoom account from the basic package to a paid package, and now my Screen share is not working! Very annoying. I am on a Mac.Can anyone advise/help

Zoom video recording freezes

Hi, recently I noticed that when I play zoom video recordings (saved from conferences) using zoom link (not downloaded files) the video freezes if I switch to another internet tab. It happens after a few seconds, sometimes a bit longer. When I go bac...

Resolved! ホストがいなくても、先に開始をしてくれる方法

ホストが遅れても(またはいなくても)、ミーティングを開始できる方法を教えてください。下記のように設定しました。・「ホストより先に参加することを参加者に許可」を有効・ミーティング認証オプションの「ミーティングへの参加が許可されています」に〇に設定しましたが、「このミーティングをホストが開始するまで待機しています。」になってしまいます。宜しくお願いします。

sammy33 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom - customize waiting room

We have a quarterly zoom meeting with a core group of about 15 participants. We dial, from inside the meeting, individuals to discuss company specific information. Information exchange is confidential within the individual discussions. An individual ...

JCM01 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! host change effect on zoom meeting recording

What happens to local recording if a host changes during the meeting? For example, one host starts the meeting and starts recording, then they need to leave so the alternate host takes over. Will the recording be saved to the alt host's local or the ...

jdbecker by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

poll did not save in the cloud

Created poll before a meeting and launched it. Shared the results with participatants. More than one person saw the results but when I went to reporting there were no poll results to download. What settings should I check? I must of missed something....

kozdrasw by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes