Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

error code 5001

Hi :Once i've programed a meeting and i try to connect myself, i have this error message .Could you help me on solving the problem? Thanks

can I access my recordings if I haven't paid subscription

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to recover an important conference that I had yesterday morning, I am not a subscriber of the platform but I see that they have a cloud system which means that they temporarily store the files, not 24 hou...

Problems recording a meeting: blank image

Please, Help! I tried to record a meeting, I was the admin and the only person with the cam and mic on. The recording was set up in auto. The result: no problems with audio, but my image stopped recording when I admited the users from the waiting roo...

Problems with poll results

Hi!Have a problem with poll results.In the file with the results, polls are placed in random order. We use your system for voting at the session of the Dnipro City Council. It is very important that the polls are placed in the voting file in the orde...

i have a problem regarding website

i am trying to have a meeting regarding my website on zoom with my client. Actually zoom is not sharing my screen. There was a certain lag and the changes i want to do are uncertain at the clients end.

Screenshare notification bar - new issue

This has only recently started happening. I am the host. When someone shares their screen with me, the green sharescreen notification bar appears (normal). However, when they stop sharing, this bar remains but as a static version. It won't react at a...

Resolved! Reports Tab

I am the Owner/Admin of a Pro paid account. I want to pull Participant info. Every video tells me to start with the 'Reports Tab'. There is no 'Reports Tab' under Personal or Admin. Where can I find and access the info I need.

BrianDe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

This recording does not exist. (3,301)

Hi there, Please help I am getting 'This recording does not exist. (3,301)' error.. Need to send meeting recording to a client and they are getting the same error on their end. Kind regards

anam by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom access report

Hi, I'd like to know what is the possibility of Zoom not keeping a record of a persons attendance in a Zoom session. I am a student that has attended eight classes of a subject, but according to the records I have only attended three.Many other colle...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now