Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Probleme de son

Bonjour, j'utilise zoom sur windows avec un micro casque usb. cela fonctionne parfaitement bien. par contre lorsque je lance le partage d'une vidéo en cochant la case "inclure l'audio", les participants n'entendent rien. Si je modifie dans les paramè...

Romain77 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

700 Participants in Gallery Mode

Hey all, I have a gig coming up that will need to have probably just 1 host account but will need to house 700 participants. This is be a Webinar I guess so that we can see all of the faces in gallery mode. The client simply wants 4 TVs behind a spea...

zoom platform failing

Good morning, Periodically, I cannot join or host meetings. I get "zoom cannot open" code. In the past I have uninstalled, cleaned, reinstalled and it has worked for a while. This time, to no avail. I am also not even able to host from the browser. I...

fronis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OAuth or S2S apps

Hello everyone, We have been using Zoom at our school for a few years now, but recently, we received a notification that you will be updating the token and migrating to OAuth or S2S apps. Since I am not from the web development department, I have dou...

Zoom client zoom-5.16.1_8561 is instable

Dear Sirs,thank you for your your work for linux clients. The most recent version zoom-5.16.1_8561 has an impactfor a linux wayland desktop session, because i may crash all running applications that are using the X11 gateway.The problem occurs, when ...

Camera didn't work for streaming

Hello,i have trouble with my camera in Zoom Meetings. When I start a Zoom Meeting, my camera is off. When I want to start the camera, I get the message "die videokamera konnte nicht gestartet werden. Bitte wählen sie eine andere Videokamera in den Ei...

Jakob24 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes