Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Waiting room landing page for each meeting needed

All- Good day- I am host of multiple meetings and need to customize the waiting room as per each meeting- It appears that I am only able to create one waiting. As each meeting is launched all meetings are currently seeing the same waiting room landin...

Co-Host

With the new update of Zoom, I have not been able to find out how to make someone a co-host in a meeting. I have looked through all the setting discussions and instructions of what Zoom gives you but it's not there. Any suggestions on how to fix this...

qcorwin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom recording not saved.

I'm so mad. It's my first time to use zoom and I was the one assigned to do the minutes and record the whole meeting. I was using my phone, clicked the record on cloud button to start recording. After the meeting, I was trying to find where the recor...

Zoom not allowing me to sign in.

I tried to log into a different account on zoom (which I’ve done multiple times). And when I tried to do it this time this message appears every time.

688E0C44-516C-493C-81AB-0AAB61303429.jpeg

Audio Transcript

I recorded a meeting but the audio transcript was not selected. Is there a way to get the transcript from a recorded meeting that has already ended??

Error website on Zoom home page

Problem : Clicked on Zoom website footer "Feedback" https://explore.zoom.us/en/404/ resulting in broken link. Why not remove "feedback" link from website footer to avoid unpleasant customer experience?