Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

force specific display name

We want to send the invite URL to each attendee email but we want to include a specific Display Name in the URL so that when each person uses it to enter the Zoom meeting, it will provide the specific Display Name (we do not allow attendees to change...

Resolved! HELP!!!!! Can't find recording - cloud or local

I was recording [well I think I was] a Conference today - 5hrs & I am unsure if I clicked Cloud or Local for the recording. It didn't ask me what folder or place to put the recording & didn't really think much of it [I haven't recorded before]. How d...

CazzaD by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom lags my whole pc

Whenever I use zoom, my pc lags a lot and when I close it i need to restart my pc to "fix it"Im using Windows 10, with a Ryzen 5 5600 and a RX 6700XT, with 16Gb of RAM, as you can see, I have a pretty good PC, so I don't really understand why this is...

joadm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports - inaccurate attendance count

Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you have had trouble with Zoom generating inaccurate reports, particularly on the participant count. Is it possible that Zoom reports register less participants than the ones that actually attended? Has it ha...

Keep having "recording doesn't exist" errors

I keep having an issue where meetings that I am hosting say they are being recorded. I get an email afterward with the recording link. But when I click it, I'm told the recording does not exist. I am recording to the cloud, I am the host. Why aren't ...

Zoom is using dll from unknown publisher

Every time I try to join or create a meeting I'm getting 5-6 different warnings about zoom attempting to use unsigned DLL:* MSVCP140.DLL* VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL* VCRUNTIME.140.DLL It's every single click on new meeting or switching back to main window th...

Can not loggin in Zoom Desktop

Good day: I have a client who can not log into her Zoom Desktop. She introduces her user and password, and the application shows a message that says "Invalid password". At the moment When she clicks on the option "I forgot my password", the Zoom syst...