Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling for another user in Calendly

We have a person who does initial outreach to customers and then sets meetings with them on behalf of the sales reps. We'd like to use Calendly to do that, but no matter whose calendar she's scheduling on, the Zoom link included in the Calendly invit...

Webcam showing in low res

Hi everyone, Can anyone help? I've recently encountered something very strange in Zoom (I'm on the Pro plan). My Logitech C920 (1080p) has suddenly started showing in VERY poor low res on Zoom meetings. However, when I start a new piece of software t...

A_Z_R by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

'one tap mobile' not working on iPhone 13

The link in the meeting information to join by audio only includes the phone number but not the meeting ID. The link will call the phone number, but I still have to type in the meeting ID manually. I am using the calendar app that came with the iPhon...

SLHT by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Recording

I just finished a meeting and wanted to download the recording. Unfortunately, my laptop memory was full and I was unable to download it. The case is I can't find the recording on the cloud as well even though I'm a pro-plan user. Can anybody enlight...

Jane88 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Transcripts Privacy

We are an RIA firm registered with the SEC and have concerns about the privacy of the transcripts, recordings and AI. Are the transcripts stored in the Cloud? Are these accessible to anyone, anywhere other than our firm? Is it possible that cyber cri...

JJ_CCO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Cloud Recording option even the function is enabled.

Hi.Our Zoom lost option to Record on Cloud.The feature is enabled, but it only shows Record on this Computer.Even recorded on the computer, Zoom does not ask me to share on the cloud.It is on the Windows 11 PC & the Zoom app version is 5.16.2 (22807)...

Unable to Authorize Zoom to work in Slack

When i type /Zoom in Slack, it takes me to company.slack.com where i can then "Accept & Continue". However when I do this, it takes me to applications.zoom.us and I get the following error:Authorization Failure.500 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_d2335c860e...

Vacek by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes