What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Anonymous (invisible participant)

Hi, I teach a class on zoom on a certain subject related to language. The issue I'm having is, I feel like there is a anonymous/ invisible participant in my meetings. I thought this would not be possible. But, then I saw on the web that on "zoom web ...

Pasting onto a whiteboard?

I'm working with Zoom on a Mac. I can see that I have content on the Mac clipboard but the 'paste' option is greyed out on Zoom's whiteboard. How do I paste an item onto the whiteboard? Thanks for your help! Vic

Alternative Hosts Always

Is it possible to automatically designate someone or people as designated hosts? I know you can do it for each designated meeting that you schedule even if it's recurring. Is there a way to set it, that no matter what my account will always allow thi...

Audio Problems

Hello all, I'm new here. I have a McBook Pro and a large monitor attached. I bought a camera and it sits on top of the monitor. When in a meeting I can hear everyone else fine, my voice is muffled and they can barely hear me. I've gone through the tu...

Zoom will not launch using google calendar

Trying to join a meeting that has a zoom link on a website that is connected to calendar on their website. I click the link and and when I click on more details or add to my calendar the calendar opens and then does absolutely nothing. I cannot join ...

Zoom Meeting Connector in a truly disconnected server set-up?

We are exploring options for conducting video meetings in our trade show booth between terminals in our booth. We'd love to avoid the costly internet connection the venue will charge us, and are wondering if we set up a LAN, could Zoom Meeting Connec...

SeanMcC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Wrong Zoom Screen

Hi! Myself and a couple of team members are having recent issues with screen sharing. I am not sure it is due to an update of zoom or what. In the last week, multiple team members who are very technically inclined, have had issues with zoom autoselec...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?