Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

captions URL

Hi, I have a pro account and so should be able to retrieve a captions URL several days in adavnce of a Zoom meeting and send it to a 3rd party captioner. How do I find the Captions URL ahead of the meeting starting?Thanks

liblou by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple recordings to cloud

I teach several classes a week and am wondering whether it is possible to have just one link to all Cloud recordings rather than have to send a link to the cloud recording after every class. Ideally I would like students to be able to go to a single ...

Zoom and Windows 11

In my company, all devices with Windows 11 are not compatible with the zoom application, the camera and microphone do not work at all

Jagat by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Not allowing viewers to skip ahead in a webinar recording

My organization wants to post recorded educational webinars that do not allow viewers to skip ahead. We offer continuing education credits for our profession, and the recertification codes will be at the very end of the webinar recordings. Is there a...

STT by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Blur accidently deleted. Help !

I accidentally deleted it from "Background & Filters" Tried reinstalling Zoom - did not help.Please tell me how to re-install Blur?Thanks.On Win 10 desktop.

ethy by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Screen Sharing

How do I make sure that all participants in my private meeting always get the right to share the screen when they join?

Resolved! Retrieving recordings

I used 'automatic recording' on a meeting using a Basic account BUT USED A CHROMEBOOK DEVICE. I have read that Chromebooks don't record to the device, only to the cloud, but I can not access the cloud recording because I used a basic account. I can n...