Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pro Account for Lenguage Interpretation (regular meetings)

I have a Zoom Pro Account without the Zoom Webinar Add On.I can configure the language interpretation for a regular meeting. Still, based on Zoom documentation I should only be able to do so with the Zoom Webinar Add On for webinars (I could not find...

fvillar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sin sonido

Instalé zoom en una smart TV Sony Bravia que tiene google TV como sistema operativo, Zoom se instaló sin problemas, aparentemente funciona bien, tengo a mi invitado en la pantalla pero no hay sonido, ni mi invitado escucha ni yo. Con otros programas ...

Resolved! My timer is no longer showing

Hi -I used to be able to see a timer of how long I have been connected to a meeting, but for some reason, no longer see it. I don't see anything in setting about this. How do I get the timer back? thanks!

wisemind by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting tab and schedule

recently after new updates, the home tab disappeared and in the meeting tab, our meeting schedule also disappeared. Is there any way to have these back? is there any way to have our meeting scheduled in Zoom panel?

Myungho by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tempat Gaming di Medan yang Seru untuk Mabar

Warnet Immortal esport arena berlokasiJl. Karya No.120c, Sei Agul, Kec. Medan Bar., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20117Warnet ini menyediakan dengan rasa berbeda . dengan monitor 32 inchi 165hz.rasakan pengalaman bermain game yang berbeda di tempat ini....

Zoom client latest update breaking audio for headsets?

Hi, I work in IT support and was wondering if anyone else had issues with headset output not working on the latest Zoom client release 5.16.5 (24296) even though windows recognizes the device and the headset works with Microsoft Teams?

piusx by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio not working since last zoom update

After the last zoom update, my zoom audio has stopped working. When starting a meeting, it says "this meeting does not support dial in or call me to join. Cannot join audio." I have never needed to use dial in before. The "test speakers and mic" show...

EmmaB1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes