Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unique Registration Meeting links

We often conduct zoom meetings with numerous people outside the business. Registration is open a month in advance and a lot of people forgot to put it in their calendar. To avoid this, I create a calendar invite and import all the registered emails f...

Unsync automatic calendar events

Somehow my ex-bosses calendar entries are now appearing on my Zoom account. I have no syncing of calendars enabled, yet yesterday and today I have seen her events start showing up. How could this be happening?  

2022-07-06_11-43-53.png
cmax99 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Location shown in meeting

I was in a meeting today and they can see my location as they told me. How do I disable it, as I don't want people seeing my location.

Need help with creating automatic call in meetings

Hello, I currently have an SX80 Cisco and in my other office a Creston Touch Panel. When I am not in my office I would like to set up these two rooms to call me so I can test the video and audio are working, is there anyway I can automate this? so pe...

Resolved! Livestreaming meetings to a facebook group

I am trying and failing to stream my meeting to a FB group. I am getting the error: Unable to access your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook again. (4,922) I have followed the advice here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/1150003504...

systo by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Nota Fiscal Assinatura

Boa tarde, gostaria de saber se ao contratar os serviços do zoom Pro para minha empresa vou receber uma nota fiscal dessa compra.

Dikeda by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts linked to two google accounts

I have two Zoom accounts for two different businesses, and they are both linked to different Google accounts. I am running the Mac client, and when I go to Sign in, and I click on Google, it uses the first Google login, but not the second (I'd expect...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More