Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom invitations - Max Participants

Question. I want to extend an invitation to 125 potential participants, knowing that less than 100 (my max) will attend. Am I restricted on the number of invitations I can send?

Mj500 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Over message for many participants but not all

We have been using the same Zoom ID for monthly meetings for over 2 years now. Yesterday about half of the 70 people who wanted to join the meeting were getting the message "Meeting is over. You cannot register now. If you have a question, contact th...

Eloy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buffering pauses during meetings.

Have Zoom basic and downloaded latest update (earlier ones do the same). Have T-Mobil Home Internet through cell tower, and wireless from modem to my computer. When in Zoom meeting today with 41 participants (same happens often in other meetings with...

Breakout Rooms Crashing Zoom on Samsung Tablets

Good evening We have started having a new problem on Zoom breakout rooms with some using Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablets running Android 11. When the breakout rooms are opened they get a message saying 'This will take a minute' and 4 squares spinning ar...

Dual Monitor Layout

I would like to show the gallery view with the controls at the bottom and the speaker screen separate with or without controls, with adjusted size window. Is this possible when logged into a meeting hosted by others?When I use dual monitor I cannot s...

SandyS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

UNWANTED DEFAULT EMAIL

Hi, just purchased PRO. The same issue continues as with the free version: when sending invites through default email A FAMILY MEMBER'S GMAIL EMAIL ADDRESS appears only. I am unable to change this. Giving me grey hair right now. Please can someone he...

Tur by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Logitech headset Mac OS and latest Zoom update bug

The latest update (January 2022) to Zoom appears to be incompatible with my Logitech headset. The update made it so that if I went into preferences and tried to test my sound, I would hear a loud, repeating clicking sound. This also happened when I j...

fcolina by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022