What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Virtual Backround Problem

Hi, I have a lot of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I cannot find "Virtual Backround" option on Zoom App. I've checked the requirements of the Virtual Backround, and there it seem matched it's configuration except GPU CPU. (Reference Link : https://commu...

hbudak by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Attendance Statistics

I notice when accessing the participant statistics following a mtg, if a person was disconnected & logs back in, the total 'Duration' time is not accurate. If it's a one hour meeting, & someone logs on for 10 mins, gets disconnected & logs back in, i...

Tuggles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi my name is Dhruv Bhardwaj I want to ask that in meeting there is a profile option but in my case the profile change option is not coming please help if anyone know about the solution

speaker problem during a meeting

I frequently use Zoom for religious meetings that have music played by the host. I cannot hear the music. Verbal, I can hear. Even when I test the audio speaker, the sound is very muffled. The microphone is ok. All settings are at max. This is on a n...

Arla by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my recording

I selected record my meeting and save on cloud but theres no meeting saved now. Is it possible my meeting wasnt recorded? It was a funeral and guests are requesting copies of the service.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?