Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Annotation option when screen is shared by participants

I see several queries on this, and I followed all the instructions, but the annotation option did not show up when screen is shared by participantsI am the host, and I am able to annotate when I share screenBut when my participants share their screen...

LJY_0-1655344135597.png
LJY by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPod sound issues

I use a MacBook Pro (2015) and things were fine until I updated the software to the latest macOS Monterey. I teach classes on Zoom, my AirPods have now been making crackling and static noises for a few weeks. I hear the noise and unfortunately people...

Re: TXT Records

Hey, @Chris_Person,I assume you’re talking about the associated domain verification process described here:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203395207-Getting-started-with-associated-domains I’m not exactly sure regarding Zoom, but I know oth...

Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Large Meetings 200+ displayed on multi screens

I'm exploring running interactive meetings with large audiences 200+, displayed on multiple screens - has anyone had any experience with this kind of set-up - see images attached.

DeanM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook add-in suddenly not readable

This started about the time Microsoft updated Outlook and made it possible to add a Teams meeting to every meeting by default and, of course, defaulted that option to true. I have since turned that option off in settings, but this is what my screen l...

DanPrince2020_0-1655319840964.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now