Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ミーティングスケジューリングについて

Zoom有料会員です。例えば、11/1 10:00から11/2 17:00までミーティングをスケジューリングした場合 保存後、11/1 10:00~11/2 10:00 となってしまいます。 これは24時間しばりとかがあるのでしょうか? スケジューリングしたのはPC(Windows)ディスクトップアプリです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

shaken by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Translation

Hi, We utilise the translated captions feature for our live tutorials we host (students listen in either English, or use translated captions in their native language), however we have a lot of students who watch the recorded tutorial if they cannot m...

web app

hello. can i ask you a question pls? thanks a lot in advance. do you know why some people in our profile is available the "web app" option (on the right menu bar close the profile pic) and other some user does have this option? ) (im attaching here t...

gejor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New feature announcement pop up can't be dismissed

A new announcement (announcing continuous chats) has started popping up when I start a meeting. I have tried to dismiss it by clicking the x, and even tried clicking on what it wants me to see (i.e., "learn more" and "start chatting") hoping it would...

VeeVee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes