Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Rev Closed Captioning limits?

Has anyone used Rev for Voice activated closed captioning. We started to use it, it is fine. However, one of my users has it stopping at a 40 minute mark with a message that 40 minutes is the limit. Wondering if it is Zoom or Rev. Have Rev working on...

jrerek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

two meeting

Hello, what plan is best for me to be able to hold more than one meeting at the same time?

Zoom Meeting with Registration - Alternative Hosts

Hello!I have set up some Zoom sessions with registration. I have three co-hosts, as it is a series of events and we are all involved. However, I am the only one who can see the list of participants who have registered. Is there a way all alternative ...

shauna3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Question about co-host privileges

Hello! I am attending a Zoom meeting. The meeting will be initiated by a Zoom organisation account that is different from my organisation. Will I be allowed co-host privileges if allowed by the host of the meeting. I want to record the meeting and sa...

Recording - Where is it?

Hi, I recorded a zoom meeting on my computer, not on cloud this time, and I don't know where it is saved. Can you tell me where to look on my computer? Thanks.

Recording

Hi! I have an android tablet wich i use with my zoom meetings! I am not able to record anything with it. I dont have the record button available! do i need to upgrage to zoom pro?

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!