Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Subtitles

During Zoom meetings many laptop audio systems produce inferior sound quality. In addition, at least some participants are hard of hearing. Moreover, it's quite common for presenters to mumble and/or have difficulty speaking clearly. Given these nont...

xtc283 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Zoom Name

Hi,I just created a free zoom account. Started with my date of birth and then entered my email. There was another name attached to each of these, but I was able to create my account. Is there a way to understand why this happened in zoom?Thanks!

Spotlight auf zweitem Monitor

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem.Ich möchte zwei Bildschirme nutzen und auf dem zweiten Bildschirm 2 Personen, die in Spotlight gesetzt wurden, sehen. Leider werden sie da weiterhin nur abwechselnd als Sprecher angezeigt und auf dem Hauptbildschirm ...

I recently updated zoom and I found a new option (avatar) but.....its not working, I had enabled the option too pls pls pls help

Some question about the license

If I send out the meeting invitation link to others when I do not holding a license.And then my group admin authorized my account before I host the meeting.Can the meeting run over 40 mins? or the license will not valid in this meeting?

SETMark by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting requests not sent out

Hi All, I have basic zoom. I try to schedule meetings, but my recipients never get my meeting requests. Plz help.Lala

laliap by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming to facebook group

I've been going through this community to find the solution but I still can't get my zoom to stream to my facebook group. I made someone else moderator and she IS now able to stream. So the problem is not in my group. It's either with my zoom account...