Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

줌결제를 했으나 40분 만에 회의 종료...

줌 결제를 진행하지 않으면 회의를 40분 밖에 하지 못하여 결제를 했는데도 불구하고, 회의가 종료되었습니다. 제대로 서비스를 받지 못했다면 제가 결제를 한 금액이 정당한지 여쭤보고 싶습니다.

Zoom ReDirecting when trying to join

Several of our clients over the last two weeks are having problems getting into our Zoom meetings. The go to the calendar entry, hit the Zoom link, then there is a delay and the screen references something like: ...being ReDirected... Then there coul...

CLS-CRCO by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

advance registration

Hi, I clicked on the registration URL sent by the host, but instead of the "Registration" screen, I get a screen that says "Enter meeting passcode" and cannot register.People other than me have been able to register to attend the meeting.

tomokok by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Polling in breakout rooms

I need a solution to be able to run separate polls within breakout rooms, ie. main meeting then into 6 breakout rooms but require each room to have its own poll for voting purposes - is this possible?

Need help on scheduled meeting and limitation

Dear all, I'm creating a meeting service and using Zoom meetings. Here is my case:1. User book a meeting from my website.2. HOST confirms the meeting from my website. I call API to Zoom to create a scheduled meeting at this step.3. HOST and the user ...

Zoom microphone

The microphone on this Windows 10 laptop works, except when using Zoom. When using Zoom as soon as I enter a meeting it says "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected" ... HOWEVER, if I click ...

2023-09-26 08_24_04-Zoom.png 2023-09-26 08_25_20-Zoom.png

portion screen share

I have 10 zoom accounts some have the facility to share screen portion and some don't - how do I enable all accounts to have this facility?