Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Where to find attendee requested recordings

If I am the host, and attendee requests recording of the session and I accept, and recording starts for that session, after the session where does that recording go? As host it is not in my cloud or local storage - does it get shared with the attende...

Zoom meetings

I signed in as the host, but was not notified when my attendee signed into the meeting so I could admit them. I received an email, but not a notification on the screen. This happened twice today. How can I prevent this from happening again?

dthera by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Host

I am having trouble joining meetings as a host although I have already been assigned as an alternative host. How do we fix this issue?

conference

in a conference on Friday and displays the name of the participant correctly instead of a name just a set of different characters

Nevzor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My name is not displayed correctly

I have the latest version of the application. My name is written correctly on my profile, but when I join a conference, strange characters appear. This only happens on Zoom. My name is in Ukrainian and I need it to be displayed correctlyIn conference...

andrew_win_0-1697701964175.png andrew_win_1-1697702134690.png