Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Where is a non-repeating meeting located?

I've scheduled a meeting without designating it to repeat. I cannot find that meeting though I've copied the URL and such. Where can I locate it in the system?

TerBeb by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bandwidth Requirement

Hi, Does the bandwidth requirement for zoom based on the number of users zooming in? If so what is the formula?Thanks,Alex

Camera Issues

Hi, When I join a meeting I can get video because there is a padlock where my face should be and I have tried everything. Can anyone tell me how to put my face back on and remove the padlock? thank you

2 Meetings in the same account

Hi all. I have a pro account and I'm well aware I can't run 2 meetings at the same time. But is there any way around this? My company has 4 individual accounts (we realize now that it would have been probably better to have 4 users under one same acc...

Resolved! How to stop name showing on local recordings?

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a way to stop names showing on local recordings? Since the new update there has been a change and display names are automatically included in local recordings. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I have fou...

Roisin by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Concurrent meeting issue

Hi! I'm wondering if there are limit on meeting occurring at the same hour with zoom API... - I have got multiple meeting having the same starting time (same API account for each creation)- On the front-end side the host are different across meeting ...

lsmod by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scientific conference in Zoom and its needs.

Dear Zoom community,I have just sent an Email to the US Zoom Email which seems to not be monitored so I hope I can post my questions / ideas here:My session leader and I are preparing a student conference, and we recognisedthe following problematic:W...

Zoom Invitation doesn't show up under upcoming meetings

Hello guys, if i am the inviter of a meeting and invite someone, this meeting shows up under "upcoming meetings" in my zoom desktop client. (see attached pic) but if someone invites me and i accept the invitation, the meeting won't show up under my u...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!