Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud Recording

I recorded the meeting 2 days ago. And it is still showing "Processing Recording..."This is an normal lenght of the video, which is 3 hours, that I have recorded previously. Can anybody give an advice? Thank you.

How many hours of meetings can be stored in 5GB?

Hi, I have a "Pro" Zoom account that comes with 5GB of cloud storage. Does anyone have an idea how many hours of meetings this will hold? I don't know if the number of attendees makes a difference but if it does then please use an average of 12 atten...

Parthe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web client participants not removed when tab closed

Description/ErrorWe allow participants to join meetings via the web client, i.e. via subdomain.zoom.us/wc/join/... Most of the time participants do not actively "Leave" a meeting but simply close the tab of their browser. While their audio and video ...

jansch by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezing every 20 minutes

Every 20 minutes, my Zoom meetings freeze. I have the most updated version, I have tested my wifi (very strong), and it is very intrusive as I am doing coaching and counseling sessions.

Dial in phone number?

I need a dial-in phone number to my meeting, as has always been a part of the set up in the past. I didn't renew my subscription so I'm suing the free option. Can I add a dial-in number for my members who do not have smart phones?Thanks.

JD4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blacklisted

How do I get un blacklisted? I need to join meetings for work and I don’t know what to do, Google does not help and neither does that chatbot.

Video didn't convert where did it go?

I ran a 5 hour training yesterday that doesn't seem to have converted. It should have saved locally. I cannot locate the recording. (I'm kind of freaking out.) It's not showing in my recordings in the app - not in local or cloud. It's like it didn't ...

robink1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio on Zoom for Chrome PWA

I recently installed Zoom's Chrome for PWA on my Chromebook. During the install I allowed access for video and audio. I use an external Jabra speaker/mic device. When I start/join a meeting I select Join audio by computer. Though other meeting partic...

pyramid scheme

I have been the victim of a pyramid scheme called Trust Investing. In a zoom meeting I remember asking a scam entrepreneur a question where he assured that exactly what has happened would not happen. I did not record the zoom call, it was a meeting w...

jamf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More