What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat not working in breakout room

Recently, when I am a co-host and set up a breakout room, the participants are unable to chat with me despite the chat setting in the main room allowing participants to chat with host and co-host. Any suggestions on how to enable chat in a breakout r...

GreggH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

change the button CLOSE MEETING FOR ALL button

Zoom in, change the CLOSE MEETING FOR ALL button (when anfritrião or co-anfritão) place. Place this section at the top of the screen. I've already closed meetings by accident.

Zoom folder with recordings disappeared

Hello, After the last update in January, my full zoom folder with 2+ years of recordings disappeared. I have searched for it in other places in the computer, but it is simply not there. I tried searching by name, by file type, and nothing. Any idea o...

Resolved! Can I use Zoom for a simple call-in conference call?

I have a Zoom Pro account and I want to host a simple, audio-only conference call. Not all participants will have access to the internet and some will be using a landline. Is there a way to create a meeting where participants call in using one of the...

Resolved! Sign in screen not showing

when i go into the zoom app and press sign in the screen is blank and it only gives me the option to switch to default or government users

Missing recording

I was a participant in a meeting and started a recording after being given permission. However, it is not in the folder where the recordings are supposed to go, and I do not have Cloud Recording enabled. It is very important that I have this recordin...

tonym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?