Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Share

I cannot get Screen Share to function using Imac. It takes me to "System preferences", I follow the prompts, but it does not share the file. Any suggestions?

BACK-TO-BACK MEETINGS

Good morning: I need help figuring out how to host two meetings back-to-back. I find it generally take a while for Zoom to re-set after each meeting. How can I correct this?

my voice is breaking up in a zoom meeting

Please help me understand how to fix this issue of my voice breaking up on zoom meetings. are there updates i need to do? and why does freezing and voice stalling happen?

Martha2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninvited person

Good morning,my school uses the basic version of the zoom. We have set permanent links and a password for the meetings. Unfortunately, for a few days an uninvited guest connects to classes (impersonating students) and interferes with the class by sho...

PatiS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

40 mins limit error for Zoom Pro User

Dear sir or madam,I paid for 'Zoom Pro' in last October but currently I found the Zoom Meeting turned off after 40mins. Could you check this issue and get back to me(email address follow)? *********** Thanks.Best Regards.

Trouble with Start Video Button

I was in a meeting the other day with my camera off. I wanted to turn my camera on for a little while, and I clicked the "Start Video" button. Nothing happened. I repeated clicked it and still nothing. The meeting participants could hear me, so the h...

rmyers by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Icon: Other Person Unable to Join Meeting

I have been using Zoom quite successfully for over 6 months for a series of short (half hour) meetings with different people. I normally start by clicking on the drop down apps menu on my HP laptop (the one you get by clicking on the 'Windows' button...

Resolved! What does a removed participant see?

I am the Host and when I remove a participant, what do they see. Do they just get dropped off of Zoom with no explanation or do they get a message like "The Host has removed you from the Zoom meeting."? If they try to get back into the meeting, what ...

JakeM by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program