Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Cloud Recording delayed arrival in Panopto

Sometimes it takes very long time before my Zoom Cloud Recordings show up in Panopto. In one case it took six days, and in the mean time I couldn't find out if my recording was lost or what was happening. How can I see what is going on when I am wait...

hts by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio cuts out every 60 secs for 3-5 seconds

My audio cuts out every 60 secs for 3-5 seconds in every zoom I'm in. I can't hear the person talking for about 5 seconds. I've updated to the most recent version of zoom. I'm on a macbook and it happens both with computer speakers and with headphone...

I cannot change language channels smoothly

I am an interpreter. When I am assigned as an interpreter and try to switch between the two channels, the channel button runs away from me so that I cannot change channels right away. This is a serious problem for my occupation and I know another int...

backed dated proof of logged on zoom sessions

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me work out how to get backdated logs of zoom sessions. I have a client who is messing around with payment and I need proof of sessions. Some logs I have by email some I've put in my junk and have been deleted in t...

Upcoming Zoom Meeting Reminder

Please as a licensed account owner and host how do I set up upcoming zoom meeting reminder to registered participants to my online zoom meeting. Please can someone kindly assist Thanks .