Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Group HD recording - 720p

I have a pro account and want to record interviews with just two people in the meeting.I have enabled Group HD video in the advanced settings and locked it in.However, the recording of an interview since then was recorded in standard definition. What...

poor video recording quality

I use an HD camera, bandwith is OK, but my recordings are really poor. When I try to follow the instructions, I notice they are different. When I click on my profile picture as recommended, I don't see "settings" or "pro" but only "licensed" I use th...

JackiDB by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Why Did My Video Record in Split Screen?

Whenever I've video recorded my one-on-one meetings in the past, it recorded the person talking and then switched over when someone else spoke. This time, it kept the video on both screens the whole time and never went close up to the person talking....

Resolved! Host disabled participant screen sharing

I would like to suggest the wording on this dialogue be changed:from: "Host disabled participant screen sharing"to: "Host has not enabled participant screen sharing" The former makes a participant feel they were purposely excluded or restricted, targ...

Joining Zoom on a Chromebook

Several students have had this complaint when trying to join Zoom since Friday: "For days my zoom has not been working. When I join on my Chromebook it just says connecting until something pops up saying there's an unexpected error." Our Zoom Client ...

Camera & Audio

Hi All, When I have my camera on, when I speak, it is garbled...others cannot hear me well. If I turn off my camera then my audio is fine. Is there a way to fix this...change a setting?

LGS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program