Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant chat and name were being hijacked

During my Zoom conference, there were disturbing messages in the chat coming from 3 participants who I personally know would never do things like that.This has happened a few times with different participant names.Zoom bombers somehow can use the nam...

hiorst8 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

recording a meeting automatically

I want to record a meeting that REI,the outdoor company is having through zoom.I will not be at home. I would like to know if i leave my computer on if I can program zoom to record at a specific time and end at a specific time. thank you

Dell Inspiron 16 sound not working properly in meeting

I just purchased a new Dell Inspiron 16, and I'm having sound issues with Zoom. For a simple Zoom meeting where people are simply talking, Zoom is working just fine. However, my wife is doing a Zoom singing class where she plays music on her iPhone a...

using screen share with dual monitors

Probably this requires OBS but hoping someone has some ideas. I will be teaching conversation using a music video. I wish to screen share as per the attached image. Two word documents open and on the side the music video. Below I'd like to have teach...

search for client

Is there a way to search for a person's name who I know is already scheduled for a meeting. I don't want to waste time searching by scrolling through past meetings for that person. It's way too time consuming. Is there a search bar?

Resolved! Using an alternative host for only one meeting

When setting up an alternative host for one of my scheduled meetings, Zoom adds this person to all my future meetings. If I delete the person, from any of the future meetings, they are deleted from all of the meetings. How can I have this person set ...

Zoom changed my personal meeting passcode...

I set a custom personal meeting code a long time ago and have been scheduling meetings where that code is automatically pulled into the meeting details when I create a new meeting. Recently and without alert, Zoom has converted my personal code into ...

DH3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More