Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Combining two Zoom videos

Dear Zoom community, Could I please receive some guidance about how to combine two Zoom videos? Also, is there a way to delete the names in a Zoom video once the video has been recorded? Thank you very much for your help.

Suzie by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

version change

I updated zoom on one of our machines and pulled up a link to launch a meeting. When I launch the meeting it is still showing to be in the old version prior to the upgrade? I verified that the upgrade did take place because the desktop shortcut bring...

Participants Cannot Join Zoom Meeting

Hello,Over half of our 130 registered participants could not join our zoom meeting today. They simply were told: "Login Failed." Those who kept trying were locked out. Is there a reason why this is so? How can we resolve this so that we do not have t...

batch add virtual backgrounds

Is there a way to add many images to the "bank" of available virtual backgrounds? Right now I can only add each image one at a time, which is tedious so before I do that, I wanted to check whether I just hadn't looked in the right places. I am curren...

Can't Livestream into Facebook Group

Hi! I've spent a good chunk of time trying to figure this out and am getting nowhere. I have two Facebook groups linked to my Public Figure page and I am able to go LIVE in those groups via Zoom. However, I (my personal Facebook account, not my Publi...

Intermittent Audio Clipping sound issue

Hi, Anyone having issues with Intermittent Audio Clipping sound issues with latest firmware 5.10.3and the same gets resolved when we downgrade the app version to 5.9.

Vj1602 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked account

We had several bombers at a meeting the other night and someone accidentally removed and reported the wrong person. Now she is unable to access zoom on her business platform. She does not want to inform her boss as she is in a confidential program. S...

iOS - join audio by default

Whenever I join a Zoom call via iOS, it prompts me to join audio via wifi (the obvious default choice), dialing in by phone, or having no audio at all. I'm not a Boomer, so I'm never going to dial in to a video call using my mobile phone. Why can't I...

Virtual Backgrounds

What are everyone's thoughts on virtual backgrounds vs. blurred backgrounds? Which is preferable for external meetings given that you can now have a branded watermark on your screen in either?

AdamC85 by Listener | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More