Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host license is used when alternative host starts the meeting

Hi, When I start a meeting where I have been designated as an alternative host Zoom flags the hosts account as being in use. This makes no sense to me as I have a license and have started the meeting. My understanding, up until now  , was that when ...

cjd167 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Features Desired

When I set up meetings, the participants often come in after the start of the meeting. This becomes problematic when the first person is delayed a long time, and I have to interrupt my work to constantly check to see if the blue 'admit' button is on....

Adjust audio output level while screen sharing?

Hi, So I'm wondering - when I share my screen, and share my computer's sound, can I adjust the audio output level? In the audio settings, I can find an audio level, but it seems to only be adjusting what I can hear. Is there a way to adjust how much ...

PDN777 by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting sponsor showing on "registered" list

I am the sponsor of a meeting and I name to be listed on the "attendees" list of registered attendees. This used to work and now gives me an error "sponsor cannot register". How do I get around this? I am using this list for CME purposes and I must t...

Raydoc by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to accredit waiting to enter a meeting?

In Chile, Zoom is used for court hearings.The point is that a court official is the one who gives access to the meeting, sometimes, and you have to wait until that happens.It happened to me once that the official did not give me access until late in ...

rplobos by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Not responding

Zoom not responding, settings not responding, camera working but Zoom says it shouldn't be on. I have uninstalled--rebooted--installed 64 bit version. Still doing the same. I have 110 mbs internet speed.

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25