Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Reporting

Hello, Is there a way to schedule a automated report for any meeting on daily basis?

Spotlight

I dunno why but when i choose to spotlighting someone more than 1, zoom app auto remove all of my spotlight although i usually tap ADD SPOTLIGHT instead REMOVE OR REPLACE. Its kinda annoying, its like i am gambling at my spotlight to be success or no...

Felix-W by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Autosaving chat without video recording

hi!The result I would like to get is Zoom chat that is saved automatically after meeting in Zoom Cloud. I set autorecording but it also records screen and sound. I would like to save just chat without video is that possible?

alex29 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find my recording

Hello there, I ended a meeting I had recorded to the cloud about 20 minutes ago, but I still can't find the recording on the cloud. What shall I do?

Rmk89 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about MXL AC-360-Z V2

I'm thinking of buying the MXL AC-360-Z V2, i was wondering how many Mxl can i connect to my laptop without any additional services or hardware just with ZOOM (basic version) and a Laptop with an Usb input. The mics will all show up in Zoom (up to 3 ...

Trouble connecting to meetings and dialing contacts?

On the iOS zoom app, I have not been able to connect to meetings when invited or calling contacts. I have updated the app to the latest and restarted my phone and signed in and out multiple times. I have filed multiple reports about this issue to zoo...

Lee_1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now