Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom software lifecycle

Hello all, To meet the new minimum requirement for Zoom.I have updated the app but do I need to update the Outlook plug-in as well?

Sam71 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fathom

I uninstalled fathom and now I cannot launch zoom meetings on my calendar?

jmars by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

when I add an attendee they don't receive an email

Why is it that when I enter an attendees email into a meeting that they don't actually receive an email? I've tried scheduling a meeting as a test with myself as with other people and they never actually receive an invite. Is this a Zoom problem or i...

7395agc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout room testing

When you (host) put participants in a individual breakout room can you see the screens and the webcams of the participants? If I have each participant in a breakout room share there screen, will you see there screens and webcams for all participants?

Landonc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

background for Redmi Note 8 Pro

background for Redmi Note 8 Pro, please tell me, is it possible to install a virtual one on this phone and how? There's no way I can do this

Kirito by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes