Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Disable Outlook from Zoom

Since reinstalling zoom now automatically connects with outlook to set up a zoom invitation and schedule it into the diary. I can't seem to stop it doing this. I have the box unticked in the general settings area which mentions integrating zoom and o...

Registration autofill

Zoom previously gave me (as user) registration forms that were autofilled. That seems to have ended a few months ago. I can't find anything on this forum to indicate whether there are admin settings that default to No Autofill, as that is what appear...

Resolved! Autofill Contact info in Registration

I created a Meeting requiring registration. When the link is opened, the name and email fields are already filled-in with someone's information (not mine). Any ideas why that's happening and how it can be corrected?

Custom CA certificate for Zoom client on Ubuntu?

Hello, not sure if this is the right space for a technical question. in my current work environment a custom root CA is required for traffic leaving the data center. On Ubuntu I have installed the custom CA certificate in `/usr/local/share/ca-certifi...

dertom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for October 2023 ✅

Using a wired headset that is not working? It could be the audio configuration of your device. 1. Solution by @criticalproblem & @kaz2523 Discussion: Wired Earphone Audio not working 2. Solution by @revmias Discussion: Audio output not working (in te...

faq1.png faq2.png faq3.png
RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes