What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No option for video

I have used Zoom many times and never had an issue. I record classes for people to watch later. Today, I went on to make a recording, and it would not do video, even though I chose video. I have not changed any of my computer settings since the last ...

Terri91 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Dual Monitors Option Greyed Out [Mac]

I'm using a MacBook Pro, for work, and Zoom does not let me tick the box 'Use Dual Monitors' from the general settings. My Zoom install is company service desk controlled with jamf but they say they haven't controlled the option. I've tried reinstall...

Zoom meeting API's missing

Some of the Zoom API links seem to be giving NGINX 404 errors. For example, Create a meeting API. Also, if the location of the APIs has changed, can you point it out to me?

best way to track an id

Dear Experts,Today during my zoom class someone showed up and wrote inappropriate messages. Is there any way to track him?please let me know

Zoom App for Android TV and support MECOOL cam

Hi, I've two questions that are similar:I'd like to know, when you'll launch a Zoom App for Android TV? I've a MECOOL camera but the installed Zoom App doesn't work anymore. I must update the version to 5.8 but I get a error message. No update ist po...

Bluetooth audio troubleshooting

Hello. I have trouble using Bluetooth audio device with Zoom app for Android. When I project a Zoom recorded meeting from my cell phone to a Bluetooth TV, the audio comes out on the TV, which is exactly what I want. However, when I project a live Zoo...

Marylene by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom installation error for Mac

I have been using zoom for some time, however i have not been able to update the app recently. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, and i am getting the same issue i had when trying to update it (see image). I have followed the trouble shoot s...

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.11.12.png

zoom

when i start my zoom on lenova laptop almost after half an hour my entire laptop screen starts blinking. if i work normally on my laptop it doesnt happen. can any one give any suggestions

mcks by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Webinar Size, go over 500 atteendes.

I have a Occurrence webinar. When I set it up for the first time I had priceplan that allowed 500 atteendes, Now I upgraded my priceplan to a plan that allowing 1000 atteendes but my occurrence webinar that is 1 time every week still only have Webina...

Hiello by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendees & Panelists not receiving the email confirmations

Hi, we are experiencing two issues with webinars but with a similar theme.1 - Attendees complaining they are not receiving their confirmation email once we have approved them2 - Panelists not receiving their invite email once we have added their deta...

BHETA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?