What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sign in screen not showing

HelloWhen i press sign in this happens. Ive already send this today. It happened when I logged out. I have tried uninstalling it and it didn’t work. I have an Ipad.

Headphone not enabling stereo mode

Am I able to use the stereo mode of the headphones? Is really a poor quality on hands-free option. I already checked the option "Original sound" and all these options talked about here in the community. I have weekly meetings and I need to use the ea...

rodrigods_0-1643932477437.png

Export issue

Does anyone know how to change how I download my recordings. For whatever reason it's set to Microsoft Excel as my default (I must have pressed somthing) so whenever I download I get an excel spread sheet and not my audio recording. Trying to add a p...

Resolved! Allow others to screen share by default?

I don't see a way to set meetings to automatically allow all users to share their screens. It's not a big deal but it would be nice to have that setting because we ALWAYS need to allow others to share their screens in our meetings. I'm using the App ...

Resolved! Screen Sharing Permissions. Selective?

I host two-day meetings of 50+ participants multiple times a year. I have multiple presenters that mush share their screen during the events (PowerPoints), but I do not want to give everyone the ability to share screen for security reasons. Currently...

zoom video

when I stop video the screen goes to a small square. Why

Betty4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing registration

Does anyone know if turning off registration for a session after people have already registered will create a problem for people who are already registered. In other words, will both the former link (which one gets when registering) and the new link ...

Tjon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide participant name on video

In previous Zoom versions it was possible to uncheck the option "Always display participant names on their video", and no name was displayed on video. It seems that on version 5.9.3 this is not an option anymore, even if I uncheck, the participant na...

FCRC by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?