Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to proceed ? Which products needed

Hi,I am in charge of a non-profit organization. For our educational support activities, our volunteers provide remote assistance to their groups of students through Zoom. We currently have 10 teachers and are looking for a solution to optimize the nu...

ahayfa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I made zoom meeting application only in one window?

Hi. Whenever I'm joining Zoom meeting, the windows of the Zoom meeting are always 2, see screenshot below : As you can see, on the right side, it's the zoom meeting itself, my actual meeting. But the other one, which I pointed with red arrow, is just...

Hantuuu_0-1695633597080.png
Hantuuu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unique Zoom links

I need to make unique Zoom links for each student who has paid for the lessons, only one link for each student, end of the lesson it should be expired. also is there any way to restrict using the same unique link only to one person, means that a uniq...

compartir Audio de youtube u otro

Hola URGENTE!!! estoy tratando de configurar el Audio para que el sonido de la musica que ponga en la reunion suene bien a los participantes, sin embargo no me resulta en compartir /audio/ , ya que me sale una pantalla que me pide una clave ?? Por fa...

zoom.jpeg

Joining Meeting Timeout Fail To Join The Meeting

"status":true,"errorCode":0,Devicetype:web,Zoom version: "2.14.0"I have integrated the zoom web sdk server to server zoom oauth but sometimes it gives error fail to join the meeting while click on join meeting button and it does not reflect any type ...

Does Zoom provide camera zoom or not?

A camera's ability to zoom in and out can be critical for meetings. Because Zoom's support bot appears not to understand that a carefully stated hardware question is NOT a software question, I hope someone here can give me a Y/N on whether Zoom does ...