Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom client zoom-5.16.1_8561 is instable

Dear Sirs,thank you for your your work for linux clients. The most recent version zoom-5.16.1_8561 has an impactfor a linux wayland desktop session, because i may crash all running applications that are using the X11 gateway.The problem occurs, when ...

Camera didn't work for streaming

Hello,i have trouble with my camera in Zoom Meetings. When I start a Zoom Meeting, my camera is off. When I want to start the camera, I get the message "die videokamera konnte nicht gestartet werden. Bitte wählen sie eine andere Videokamera in den Ei...

Jakob24 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scheduling multiple meetins

HI, We are a small non profit that uses Zoom to host our classes and assessments. We have one person that schedules classes and assessments, but other teachers "sign up" for the position. Sometimes the person that schedules has her own meeting that s...

Carib by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

detached windows colapsing when i screen share

Ok so when i am in a zoom meeting and I have detached windows and start a screen share the stop it to do breakout rooms or stop in to let someone else screen share it closes resets or minimizes my detached windows. is there any setting or workaround ...

Please call me!

I need Zoom to send the meeting invite to the participants for acceptance and to be placed on their calendars after a meeting is created. It’s not working. -Nate

Whitelisting of Meeting IDs in app

Many schools are using Zoom for conducting online classes. I know that teachers have better control on their side for the meeting however on the client (student) side it lacks the protection. Any of the student if somehow gets access to hosting accou...

javaid by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! the guest E-mail is hidden

Hello, I want to know how to see our guest/participants E-Mail who was joined our meeting?. In the report of meeting, I can not seen the guest E-Mail because is hidden, only host email is showing in the report. It was happened since march 1st 2022, b...