What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Enable dark mode on windows

Hello, i really want to have zoom in dark mode but i cant enable it so how do i do it for windows

Participiants enter other meeting room

Hello.I've tried to find a solution from Zoom troubleshooting, but cannot find any. Why it happens regularly - but not each time - that when participants are using the link I gave them, they enter another meeting room than where I am. Sometimes it he...

BHA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-set zoom meeting link - with fixed name - unchangeable

I was once invited to a Zoom meeting or webinar session (perhaps a webinar) hosted by a government office. Prior to attending the zoom session, the participants must register first. After that, the host sent us a zoom link that directs the participan...

Marlut by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

hi,I am the host of webinars with participants less than 100 . I have got a paid license. Now I want to record my webinar in speakers view. I have two questions: 1. how come that the recording of the meeting shows the gallery view ? Even if iIselecte...

sitz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom license

hi, kindly I need to know about the subscription license:- How to link the user with the license.- Are these licenses is related to the host can starting multiple meetings at the same time?for example, in a business subscription, the user can get up ...

Slideshare as Virtual background

I kept on seeing 2 images of myself when I use the slideshare as virtual background. Is there a setting that specifically turns off the smaller self-view window so that it does not appear in my presentation and live streaming? Thanks for your help.

招待メールが届きません

招待メールをいくら送っても相手に届きません相手先ですが、迷惑フォルダには入っていません、そのたのメールは送受信できています以前は届いています 対処方法はないでしょうか?

hal3400 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?