Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Notification

Is there a way to open PagerDuty or Jira ticket when someone joins my zoom meeting ?

bjohn3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYMENT

I HAVE DONE THE PAYMENT BUT ACCOUNT NOT UPDATED KINDLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE

Zoom client Auto Update for windows

Hi Team, We have set to slow track channel to receive the auto-update client option and we have got the auto-update only to 5.11.1 (6602) - Minor Release but the recent release is July 18, 2022 version 5.11.3 (7123) - Major Release Any reasons why th...

When I try to save settings for recording on zoom

I am new to setting up meetings using zoom. I want to record audio files on separate tracks to be used for podcast editing. When I try to save the setting to enable it, I am being told that I cannot save the new settings as it is saying, "not logged ...

Lenovo laptop camera not working in Zoom

My camera does not work in Zoom. I have tested the camera in Windows and it works fine. I've tried all of the online workarounds and nothing works. Is there a problem with Lenovo laptops and Zoom?

Resolved! How to Edit the Meeting Confirmation email From: Name

All our meetings require participants to regsiter. Once they register they receive a Confirmation email (see below the example). I want to change the from name and the submit questiobns to: email highlighted in RED From: Joe Blog <***********>Sent: 2...

suedand by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More