Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Zoom audio on Zoom Calls

My audio is not connecting on zoom meetings. I have checked all my computer connections, audio works on everything else. Have rebooted etc and not helped. When I have zoom open and someone speaks, I can hear it faintly from the computer box. Dialed i...

Resolved! Random Raise Hand on an iPad

Hello Trying to help someone. She doesn't have a Zoom account. She regularly joins meetings with her iPad. Without her being near the screen randomly her Raise HAnd symbol will come on. Any ideas please? Operating system is up to date. Have uninstall...

mary6 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound won't work with musical instrument Singing Bowls

I had my settings on live audio and the singing bowls would work but as of last month in August the sound stopped working. I have changed the settings to Original Sounds for Musicians, I have tried the live audio. I have changed my settings to disabl...

Aly5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom VDI is disconnect from citrix

My Zoom gets disconnected when join the meeting in Citrix.In my local, I installed Zoom and Zoom VDI but in my client Zoom VDI it is showing that VDI is not connected and not syncing.Due to this when I join any meeting in Citrix complete Citrix is ge...

sumask by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording missing

Hello I would appreciate some help here for a lost recording. On the 19th Oct, we had a meeting with my colleagues and while my colleague was a host, he changes host rights to me. We still saw the recording button on. After the zoom call, we weren't...

No sound when viewing a media file via screen sharing

Greetings!Problem: when I receive an image from another device to my laptop through a demo window in which sound is played - video, media player, the sound does not come to me. Interestingly, this problem does not appear when showing all video or aud...

Unable to rejoin audio during a meeting

When disconnecting audio during a regular Zoom meeting, I am no longer able to rejoin after the first few minutes. Both the microphone and speaker do not reconnect. I don’t leave the meeting. Video continues working just fine. This has been going on ...

Zoom recording - issue with recorded length

Hi everyone, As a participant of a zoom meeting, I was granted the right to record.I recorded one hour until the meeting ends, but only have 39 minutes of the meeting in the recorded video. Any idea of why this would happen? Best regardsJerome