Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Regarding Cloud recording

I have recorded my class during the meeting. I have shared my screen to the audience. But in the records there is only audio and no video part. There is two files which "Shared screen with speaker view" and " Audio only " files. But there is no video...

DilshanG_0-1659376097848.png

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Integrated Camera not working

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340. The integrated camera worked fine until I tried to do a virtual background with Zoom. Now the camera only turns on an off and doesn't give a picture. I have tried to turn on the camera from the settings and the function ...

Advance Polling

Hi, I loved Advance Poll, I am using to show picture on the question , For more then 60 % user can not see full picture in the question. Most complaints are from iphone users. it works fine on Android users. Interestingly when i share the results eve...

ajshah by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help guys !

Hello, I would like to schedule a meeting with new applicants but I don't want them to see each other or see names. Only I can then. Does this work then ?Thank you !

Moehk by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed captioning

Hello, I want to enable closed captioning for our company but i am not sure about the good option to choose between automatic translation and third party one. On zoom page here i can see the automatic transcription is only available in English and al...

Sharidi by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

my video not working

During a video conference the light of my camera stays ON but there is no video. I checked the app camera and it is working, but not in a zoom conference. Can anybody help me?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More