Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Echo

About halfway through my recent two-hour meeting echo began on the voices of all meeting participants. When I spoke I could hear an echo of my voice also. This fault made understanding of speech practically impossible. This condition occurred during ...

Resolved! zoom audio controls

when I google "zoom audio controls windows desktop" - this link on the Zoom website gives options for windows https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360046244692-Configuring-professional-audio-settings-for-Zoom-Meetings when I click on the 3rd opt...

jordan44 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving recordings to the cloud

Hello! I have a teacher with two separate zoom accounts. The issue is she can only save her recordings to the cloud on one account, even though the settings are the same for both. This is taking up a lot of memory and she keeps having to delete recor...

Video gone

I have had trouble being in view -- even though it shows that the video is not turned off. Something must be wrong in the prior settings?

Resolved! Speakerphone audio

On 10/23/2023 around 1-2 pm, during a Zoom meeting on my Macbook Air, my audio, which was running through a speakerphone, suddenly stopped working but continued to work through the internal speakers. After the meeting, I tested the speakerphone, and ...

Annie84 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes