Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

green screen

No matter how I trying, i cannot get my green screen to work. Everything on my screen is different from instruction video. What's wrong?

PKCS by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding old meetings / created polls

Hi all,I would like to use several polls that I have created in the past. Hence, I also tried to find links to old Zoom meetings for which I had allocated polls. However, I cannot find any of the old polls and only one past meeting link appears to be...

Resolved! Talking to selected participant(s) in Focus Mode

Hi, I understand that the host can control what the participants see in Focus Mode. But can they control what the participant hears? Would it be possible to talk to just a selected participant in Focus Mode? For example, if a teacher wants to tell a ...

kelvin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio sharing issue- Distortion/noise

Ive recently come across this issue, whenever Im sharing computer audio, either with screen sharing or without, the participants are hearing a very distorted/garbled audio. Similar to static but louder and more distorted. Please let me know how to fi...

Account Disabled without reason

Hey guys, good morning. i want ask, how to fix account disabled. My account got disabled without reason. I was sign in my account and let it open, and i open my zoom settings on google. When i sign in on google my account on zoom aplication sign out ...

Zoom App Hangs Bluetooth Audio Device

If my MI Bluetooth headset is connected to the laptop and I start zoom meeting then the first Zoom app shows red marks on the Audio icon then it completely hangs the application. Even this problem make a cross mark on laptop's right bottom corner Aud...

Top Happy Leaders

CELEBRATING 100K MEMBERS!