Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Where did my cloud recording go?

I just hosted a meeting and recorded it to Zoom Cloud. At the end of the meeting I clicked leave meeting like everyone else and that was it. I thought that was where/when I would name etc my recording. But my recording is nowhere to be found. What di...

HNrp by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a valid zoom email?

I received this email and can't see a "marketplace" section on the Zoom site and am wondering if this is a legit email with safe links or not? 

Zoom Apr 18.jpg

how to add ASL interpreter

We are non for profit organization and paid an upgrade to Business. Updated settings to enable language interpretation. When opening zoom meeting, I could not find ASL interpreter. We thought zoom provide language interpretation without cost to us. I...

VAD1891 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video not working & tried everything

I have had an issue for several months that I am unable to resolve with any random helpdesk.My video on laptop was working automatically in meetings that I hosted. That suddenly stopped working and I only have the gray screen with the 'x' in the vide...

Screen Share Mac

When i'm screen sharing both me and the other person cant view the video thats playing all we can see is a black screen. How can we resolve this issue

belbe_1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes