What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Breakout Room Countdown Not Working

I have a meeting with 45 people split into 21 breakout rooms. The "countdown" option is set to give everyone a 60 second warning when I close the breakout rooms. However, when I close the breakout rooms, the participants are all pulled into the main ...

jvcnm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing -

During a class that I HOST, I'm unable to share my screen. If I'm on the meeting myself I can share my screen but as soon as a student jumps on the meeting my screen share access is restricted. How do I fix this? this is very frustrating and there is...

ERROR 1132

I've already contacted "@Zoom Trust & Safety" and my error code 1132 continues, I can't join meetings or y account, I've tried all possible solutions, I urgently need my desktop app to work. Thanks

Resolved! Lost ability to share multiple screens

Hi all,I am hitting a road block...I am using Zoom version 5.9.3.1911 for Linux (installed on Fedora 35 via Flatpak).I used to be able to activate multiple screen share for participants but I no longer seem to be able to.As you can see, the relevant ...

courtiol_0-1644342509239.png courtiol_4-1644342883766.png courtiol_1-1644342606163.png courtiol_2-1644342682712.png

Resolved! Counting Participants

There is no clarity around how Zoom counts 'participants'. If I buy a package that includes 300 participants, does this mean:a. Maximum number in a single meetingorb. Maximum number who can join all the Zoom meetings I create in my account?If it is b...

How do I control camera over exposure?

I am way over exposed. I know there are adjustments for low light, but I don't see anything for too much light. How do I lower the exposure, other than turning off all the lights and basically sit in a dark room?

kentuck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Erro with Launching Meeting

Hi! I am trying to launch my meeting, but when I click "Open Zoom Meeting", it says we in my status that I am "In a Meeting". I have tried to quit zoom and even restarted my computer and I still keep having the same problem. I will get a pop up windo...

Phone Interrupts zoom screen

lately when a phone call comes in on my cell phone, my zoom session screen is minimized. This isannoying. How can I keep the zoom meeting screen on-screen?

Jim-T by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?