Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms. Pre-assigned room hosts and random attendees.

Hello, We are hosting a conference on the Zoom Events platform. For one of the sessions we are using breakout rooms (15). We'd like to pre-assign breakout room hosts to the fifteen rooms but have all other attendees randomly sent to rooms. Can these ...

CPMC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Profile PIcture - Hiding

Is there a way to temporarily hide my profile picture? Sometimes I want it to show and other times i do not. I would like to be able to hide it as opposed to deleting it completely

MEGLMT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Annotate on iPad - Where has the pen icon on iPads moved to?

I am an online tutor teaching young Chinese children. In the past couple of weeks, some of my students on iPads have reported that the "pen" icon is no longer where it used to be and they cannot find it. They need to be able to annotate when I share ...

Cavy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Licence

I would like to use Zoom in order to give maths lesson online. I don't want my meetings to be limited to 40 minutes. Should I buy a licence ? In that case, should my students buy a licence as well ?Thanks for your help

Rima2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App Freezing

I am having an issue with the Zoom App freezing and not responding. This happens when I am not host, as well as if I have co-host. No screen or video calls are happening, its just while sitting in a meeting room. I work from home and must be on Zoom ...

Кількість входів з одного аккаунта в зустрічі

Добрий день, хочу дізнатись наступну інформацію:1) Чи можливо з одного аккаунта бути присутнім одразу в декількох зустрічах використовуюючи кілька пристроїв, якщо так то чи є якийсь ліміт на кількість пристроїв які використовують один аккаунт?2) Я сп...

Live streaming audience question

If I have the pro plan with "100 attendees" per Zoom meeting, am I still able to stream inside inside a facebook group where more people can view? (For example 300 people viewing live inside the group?) Thanks in advance, /Gabriella

grabación en la nube

necesito su ayuda urgente, llevo todos los dias haciendo clases en zoom pro y lo grabe en la nube y luego recien lo revise ya no aparece grabaciones ni nada para descargar los videos que necesitos para enviar a mis alumnos nose que puedo solucionar c...

2023-07-05 20_02_12-Mis grabaciones - Zoom.png