Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Renamed recording help

After recording my zoom to my computer, I renamed the recorded meeting video file so I would be able to remember which one it was. Then I went to zoom to share the link and it said “unable to play because file was renamed” but I don’t know how to res...

Recording Meetings

Currently trying to record board meetings. We have the meetings setup a certain way so that specific people are spotlit all the time. Though the recordings don't reflect what we are seeing during the meeting. From where certain people are pinned to n...

OA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Sound: On

Hello! We utilize the Original Sound button for fitness classes and it is wonderful. It automatically turns "on" on one of my computers and "off" on another. How do I automate "Original Sound: On" for every meeting? Thank you!

Resolved! Polls with Short Answers

Is there a way to run a poll that allows the attendees to provide a short (1-2 word) answer?

CT104 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

showing 49 participants

I have been able to see 49 participants on my Windows computer. Now I cannot. What changed? The box is clicked for 49. My computer is new and up to date.

Virtual Background - Window 10 version not supported

Getting a message that virtual background not supported by Window Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 20H2Installed on ‎5/‎7/‎2021OS build 19042.1466Serial number YJ00V6GLExperience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 Any work around?

BobA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Stopped Working on MacBook Pro

In the last month or so, my video on Zoom meetings just stopped working on my MacBook Pro 2018 15-inch running Monterey 12.1. Prior to that it worked fine. None of the trouble shooting steps seem to help. I only have the single built-in FaceTime came...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022