Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom recording sent to me

I have the url and pass code but the same message comes up ' you cannot view this recording. No permission' . the host confirms all restrictions lifted. Five recipients have the same problem

Hean by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Displaying time zones of meeting participants

After 2 years of international Zoom meetings hosted from Europe, it's clear that the chairs of the meeting don't truly appreciate that while it's mid-afternoon for them, it's 11 pm in Australia or 4 am in California. (Everyone mentions it at the begi...

set up new account

I just purchased pro - but when I log in, says I still just have a free account - trying to set up a meeting with a proxy host and can't get this to work!

Zoom robbing me $14.99 per month

I am going to present a timeline of what has been my terrible customer experience with Zoom. I wish I could share it with every forum on the internet and I probably will. June 2021 - Sign up for Zoom package. Zoom happily takes 14.99 from my credit c...

exporting zoom meeting history to a csv file

hi. is there a way to export my meeting history. as going to a new machine soon. don't want to lose that. is there a way to do this. have tried searching, but cannot find an answer. thanks.ps: a user, not a admin or host.

always getting meeting in progress message

Recently all the meetings I create as a host don't let the participants join, they all get a "host has other meeting in progress" notice. I've tried leaving the meeting and starting again. Nothing works. Does anyone have suggestions?

adhb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enhanced API connector

Any issue when migrating to the enhanced API connector with One Button to Join feature on my legacy cisco rooms? Also noticed the Virtual Controller is missing from rooms under the enhanced feature. Was it moved?

Mj1B by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

I wonder why my Apple devices don’t remember my username and password for Zoom. Most apps do, but in Zoom, when i was logged out i always have to fill in these two. Normally they are in icloud keychain and i can fill them in with touch-id.

ProTip #3 - Zoom Support website

Do you have a question? Chances are there’s a support article on it  We encourage you to browse the new and improved Zoom Support site! There you will find articles and videos with detailed steps that will help you quickly find the solutions to all ...

Bort_0-1644012952963.png
Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program