Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transcript time?

How long does it take to produce a transcript? Zoom started "Transcribing" maybe 24 hours ago and still hasn't produced a transcript. All the settings were correct, but so far, no actual transcript.

j-j by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issue creating Zoom meeting via Outlook Add-on

Hey, I've been having issue creating Zoom meeting in Outlook Calendar via the Zoom add-in. Whenever i click on the Meeting i get a 500 Internal Server Error.If i click on the Addon Settings, and from there create a meeting, it works. Let me know if y...

Resolved! Recording in zoom without showing other faces in video

Hello everybody, i want to record a video in zoom during the meeting with other people. So i will be the host of the video. I would like to have on the video only my face and not showing the faces of the others. The voices of the others can be heard ...

Resolved! How to get separate video files from recording?

Hello everyone! I would like to know if there is the possibility to record a meeting that the camera is on and the participant is sharing his screen, and when i'll download the recording i get access to the camera and the screen share files separatel...

Can only see options bar

I am running windows 11 Build 22631 on a ROG Strix G513RM. I have been trying to download zoom since I purchased the laptop. All I see when I try to launch it is options bar of [ minimize, expand, close]. The window is basically the bar only and I ca...

Salesforce Integration Issue- Batch Processing Error

The Zoom package was is installed in Salesforce 3 years ago and is actively using. Recently, we deactivated the Salesforce user who installed the Salesforce Zoom package. Now we are getting an error from the batch class of Zoom saying it failed to pr...

GeethuV by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Prevent Desktop Client Popping Up (Schedules? Team Chat?)

I'm using Windows 11, OS and client fully updated. My Zoom account is managed by corporate IT. The client will not stay minimized to the system tray no matter what options I select. I'm not sure what is prompting the client to restore itself, but it'...

Kat_AS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! As meeting guest, I could share apps but not screens

Last night I was a guest speaker in a meeting. When I clicked on the Share button, Zoom displayed a list of my running apps, but the list did not include the 3 screens that I am running on my Win10 machine. I rebooted and logged into the meeting. I s...