Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Students on Mac not able to join my meetings

Hi, ever since the last update, Oct 2nd I think, my students on a Mac laptop, probably using Safari as their webrowser have not been able to link to my meetings. No issues with students who use a pc.Has the new update altered the plugin and therefore...

zorba by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Security Settings?

Are there any privacy/security settings you can put in place for a zoom meeting? In Microsoft Teams, we are able to control who can share their screen (for example). Do settings like this exist? We also need to lock down the ability to record. I'm no...

zoom toolbar

Has anyone seen where the bottom toolbar won't appear during a call? Just downloaded app on PC of pre-existing account, and when I started a call, the toolbar did not appear.

Basic Plus

Hello,Here my question:I have the Basic Plus for 6.49 EUR with 4 meetings 80 Minutes. How can I specify the 80 minutes for a meeting? When I want to create a new meeting it says that this meeting has 40 mins. How can I specify that I will use the 80 ...

Custom Live Streaming

I just set up a scheduled meeting on YouTube and i want to use custom live streaming, there is no problem at the very first time, but when i want to stream a new scheduled meeting, in the zoom app, i cannot set up new custom live streaming datas, bec...

Switching from Phone to Computer

I used to sign on to a meeting on my phone and the app on my computer would offer to allow me to switch to the computer from the phone. Recently, that option has stopped. I looked up a fix online and the information I found should have helped but the...

Danman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloads go to the wrong folder

At the end of my recorded meeting, I get a notification that my recording is available for download. However, when I browse to the folder to save the recording, there is usually also a transcript, a chat file, and perhaps a closed caption file saved....

pattydl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio using Zoom app on Android

I have an Android (Samsung Galaxy S10e) phone, and downloaded the Zoom app a couple years ago when I was away from my laptop. Everything worked great. But lately, I can access meetings just fine, but can only get video - no sound. The sound is all th...