What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple email addresses

I have multiple email addresses, I receive zoom meeting requests from people that contact me through different email addresses. Can I incorporate them under 1 zoom account with 3 email addresses? They are all me, so I would want the same image and pr...

SAML Response Mapping for "Employee Unique ID"

Use Case:I have a requirement to add a SAML Response Mapping to Employee Unique ID to avoid duplicate account creations when end users names change, specifically their email address. This causes duplicate account creation and consumes a Zoom pro lice...

Resolved! Will my meeting end if it runs over the end time?

As an example, I have a meeting set up from 9am-3pm. If the meeting runs over until 3:30pm or 4pm, is that going to be problematic? Will the meeting just stop at 3pm or can it continue to go on?

katmh21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound system changes immediately when I share screen and sound

I really want to change the setting but I can't find where I can do it. so please help me. as soon as I share my screen with sound, the sound automatically changes from Mac (computer sound option) to Zoom audio device. when the sound option changes, ...

sjals by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last four months I couldn't use Zoom for video recording

Dear Team, I was not using your Zoom for meeting or recording for the past four months. So now I request you to Kindly revert back the four months payment then I will start to pay from March. I need to revert back the four months payment because I di...

Zoom recording conversion crashing my computer

Several times recently the message has popped up after a meeting regarding converting the recording. I click start and a few minutes in my computer freezes completely. I have to close everything down by a complete system shut down as I have no contro...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?