Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding additional Hosts

HiI am scheduling a meeting and when I try to add additional hosts emails I keep getting an error message saying their email is not exist, any ideas?Thanks Catherine.

Resolved! Testing link for scheduled meeting

Hello I have a scheduled meeting for later in the week, I have been going into the link several times to test it to make sure everything is fine. Is this ok to do? Part 2: When I scheduled the meeting, I think I embedded the passcode in the link so p...

Elle123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-Sync Sound

When I use my ipad to share screen, it will Non-Sync Sound? 

Sone by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme: Beitreten eines Meetings

Hallo zusammen! Wir veranstalten regelmäßig Online-Meetings mit mehreren Teilnehmern. Bisher hat auch mit allen Teilnehmern alles geklappt. Jeder konnte dem Meeting auch ohne Account ohne Probleme beitreten. Nun haben wir eine neue Teilnehmerin, die ...

BbPeV by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom password on session

Hello I have an important meeting tomorrow, and I don't know if my scheduled meeting has a passcode or not? I think I disable the need for a password and ID how do I check this? thanks

Elle123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breaking the flow of our conversing voices.

After joining the meeting, we left the meeting idling for about 30 minutes.When we tried to start conversation, the audio was cut off on the client side.Once we "exited from comupter audio" adn reconnected, it came back on. Can you think of anything ...

mori_ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited Access with Basic Plan?

Hello. New user here - never used this kind of virtual set-up. I have the basic plan when I signed up but unless I read wrong, I understand that there is a 40 min max from 1 to 100 users? My employers tech company will be hosting a couple of training...

the guest E-mail is hidden

Hello, I want to know how to see our guest/participants E-Mail who was joined our meeting?. In the report of meeting, I can not seen the guest E-Mail because is hidden, only host email is showing in the report. It was happened since march 1st 2022, b...

Court

I just signed up for a court date, with a free account, which says I get 40 minutes. If it goes over, do I get booted off?! Or since the host has an account, do I get to stay or am I supposed to pay??

Mic on Laptop does not work but works in Sound Settings

I have had an issue with my laptop (that I have been using Zoom on for a long time). Recently the built in Mic stopped working. I checked the settings in Win10 and it is properly selected there as well as in the Zoom App. When I look at the Mic in "S...

John-D by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!