Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ways to ID Zoom meeting participants attendance

Hi Zoom and community, I would like to check if there are ways or settings to ID Zoom meeting participants for their attendance. Or are we able to setup the meeting for registered participants only so that we are able to track the participant attenda...

JerryMS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Background

My Zoom meeting does not have a blurred background option. My Windows is 10 and I have already reinstalled zoom, currently on version 5.16.6. What should I do?

Vasilva by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Really short zoom link

I've just sent a zoom invitation to an important client for a meeting today. BUT, unlike other zoom links that have always been generated (which are about 74 characters long) this one is only 37 characters in length). On the shorter URL, everything f...

ColeK by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Keeps Hanging Up, Bluetooth Earbuds

I have permission to use Bluetooth earbuds at work in certain situations, but the stupid earbuds that I am approved to use have touch controls on them (tap the earbud and it gets louder, softer, hangs up, etc.). I do not do well with earbuds, and I k...

join notices going to wrong email

I have a work Zoom account and a personal Zoom account. I created a regular meeting using my personal account for my family (not work related). It works, but when people join that meeting, I'm getting "XYZ has joined your meeting" messages coming int...

Zoom freezes and does not respond

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, cuando inicio una reunión de Zoom después de 15 minutos se congela y deja de responder, ya probé varias soluciones como mi red wifi, mi PC, instalar y desinstalar el programa, actualizar mis controladores y desmarcan...

Resolved! How to disable chat previews?

I've disabled message previews (Settings > Team Chat > Show message preview) but I keep seeing bubbles with the messages just above the chat button. How to disable this completely? I'm fine seeing the unread message count but do not want to be distra...

gtirloni by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes