Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Content can’t be loaded in Google workspace

I'm the admin in my Google workspace. Zoom add on is not allowing to auto generate a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar. It just happened today. We are a long time customer with Zoom.

MWII by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom for Google Workspace - Not Generating Meetings

All of a sudden, my Google Calendar is not generating zoom meetings. I am getting an error message "failed to create conference." I have installed the app and reinstalled it. I am also getting an error when I try and link to my zoom account on the ri...

INUGENT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

non licensed user starts meeting before host using key

Does this locked setting relate to a meeting as well or is it only for Zoom rooms? At my agency, non licensed users are host of several meetings. They can't be Alternate Host can I share my Host key? Will they be able to start the meeting and claim h...

Kcan72 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled

Hi!I was wondering can I retrieve my account back after it was disabled? I need my personal account back to held some meetings with my colleagues  I've uninstalled and installed it back, but it keep stating "Account is disabled. Please contact Suppo...

Resolved! Understanding translate captions functionality

Looking for help understanding the captions translation functionality. We are on Education licensing. I started by reading this article.https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6643177746829-Viewing-captions-in-another-language#:~:text=the%20host's%...

Why zoom stop in the meeting?

Sometimes me and my team doing zoom meeting to get some new ideas about our website which provide food. but some of times our meeting get disconnected and some of our team member show my blank screen. Please help me its all about my website. https://...

Need a clarity on download option

Hi, am using the zoom paid version, we are conducting an online class for our end-users, and I need to share the recording, currently, I did not found the zoom download option in the recording for our end-users, how can I share the recordings with a ...

I cant view the image on someone else's recording

someone sent me the link for a private recording with a password and when I enter the recording I can hear everything but the video or image does not show (I have a Mac), it only shows a green background, however if I open the link on my iPhone the r...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now