Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can account members set up their own meetings?

I am looking at adding a user in my organisation with their own basic account to my licenced account and making my account the parent/main account. If I do that, can me (parent) and the member arrange our own meetings, that may be on same date and ti...

Tailor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webhook notifications

I have 2 zoom accounts and am using same webhook notification url for both. This webhook is for meetings issues event. Now when there is issue in meeting like audio quality dropped in any account, notification comes to notification url.My doubt is ho...

Meeting webhook notification

I have set up a notification for zoom meeting issues event and am receiving notifications from zoom . There is account id present in notification coming from zoom. I wanted to understand whether it is individual's account id or is it organization lev...

Salesforce integration

Hi,Has anyone updated the contacts (added in salesforce campaign) with status as 'taken webinar' who attend the zoom webinar/ meeting? Use case:User send them invite, and if contact take that meeting / webinar then their status should be updated in a...

Co-host

Hello,I have ZOOM Business and I cant find how to put a co-host. Please, help me.Thank you.

Displaying Multiple gallery pages on triple screen Setup

We are going to host a large meeting with more than 49 participants. We want to be able to assign different page to different monitor so we can see up to 150 participants at once (3 monitors x 49 participants each). Is this possible to do and how? I ...

1van by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program