Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

all Zoom Meeting recordings are 640x360

Everyone in our company has just noticed that all recordings (saved to the Zoom cloud) are now only 640x360. Why? My friend tried with their work account and it is doing the same thing. Only saves as 640x360. This used to be much higher resolution. W...

Meeting Toolbar

When window size is reduced, chat and raise hand features are in a dropdown. Is there a way to move icon locations so chat and raise hand appear in the toolbar by default.Fred

buymv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Music streaming for exercise classes

HELP please. I have been running exercise to music classes online since the start of the pandemic and since mid April 2022 my clients can no longer hear the music it cuts in and and sometimes unable to to any music at all. I have even upgraded my lap...

Adele3 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom not recognizing my RODE mic

Does anyone know how to make Zoom recognize my RODE mic again? I've done all the settings etc. It used to work fine and now will not pick it up - the mic is working and all connections are good.

marcum by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes