Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using host key with a waiting room

I work for a non-profit and we hold various meetings each month. These are hosted by a whole range of different people who either work for us or are members of the non-profit. It has become quite a clunky process to have so many people have a login t...

Invites not going from default email account

I have two email accounts - let's call them Account A and Account B - with Account A being my default account in Outlook and the account I used to set up Zoom. As far as I am aware, no Zoom account exists under Account B.When I create a Zoom meeting,...

A question concerning video recording

I have a question concerning video recording. If I record a video on the cloud and the storage limit is reached during the recording, the meeting will continue to record until it is ended or not. And I would like to know how I can get that video and ...

Nin_ley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I was recording a zoom we finished after it was done converting i tired to save it and the screen just went away that had the saving button on it is there any way possible to get that recording back please help

donell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pwa for a Chromebook

I downloaded the zoom pwa to use on a Chromebook. My problem is that if I click on a zoom link - it does not work with the pwa? How can I solve this?

Dosco by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

will zoom every allow simultanous breakouts

I have submitted a feature request to see if there is a possiblity to allow simultanous breakout coordinators.We are in need of it as we have 200 + that come to a weekly meeting. Right now, only one can do this probably due to the challenge of two pe...

shaunr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

polls

I like to create some basic polls and a couple of questions: 1. I would like to import this by a CSV file rathern than typing each individual multiple choice basic poll. Is this possible, if so can I get a template and instructions.If not, is does zo...

shaunr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Captions Default On?

Hi!Is there any way I could enable a setting in Zoom so that any meeting I set up has closed captions turned on by default? If not, is such a feature on the roadmap?I personally don't use closed captioning often myself, but I frequently have team mem...