Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Error 200

Hi, I'm a university of Guelph student, I've been trying to watch the recording for a live lecture that I missed. When I click on the link that my professor posted on the course website it takes me to a page that says "You have not enabled the Cloud ...

Zoom audio recording not converting

Hi all,I just made a conference call and try to record twice a sequence of the conference call.Sequences are quiet long and therefore huge. I asked the system to save them under my local computer.Now, I do see some "doubleclicktoconvert_1" and "doubl...

Creating a Polling Template

Is there a way to create a poll, save it as a template and reuse it for all future meetings? I would like to use a standard Meeting Evaluation at the end of each meeting. It would be nice to not have to type out the same set of questions and answers ...

T_A_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom

We need more help with zoom.

Resolved! Unable to use computer audio

I upgraded user VB from Basic to Licensed. She tried to host her first meeting as a Licensed user but couldn't use audio. We seem to be forced to call in a phone number, even the Host. We can't use computer audio. A few seconds after VB starts a meet...

Camera brightness adjustment

How can I control camera brightness? Are there better quality cameras that have brightness and zoom-in controls? I constantly have over brightness problems.

How to enable interpretation

I am a paid subscriber who hosts 150 people each Monday in a community meeting. All of a sudden I do not have an interpretation feature to toggle on/off. Zoom says that I have to have Zoom support now enable this feature. How the heck do I get that h...

deehour by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Timestamp

The timestamp is disabled in recordings, yet it is continuing to appear in my videos after the meeting. How do I fix this?

Resolved! How to disable login verification code

We have a Zoom account that is shared by several people to host meetings. When logging into Zoom it often thinks that there is an unusual login and the hosts are asked to enter a verification code (please see screenshot below). The verification code ...

leopoldj_0-1643314139619.png
leopoldj by Attendee
  • 127 replies
  • 9 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022