Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 500 Participant Capacity Large Meeting Add-on

I recently bought one Large Meeting 500 participant capacity add-on to my pro account. Then I added it to my personal user license. Does this mean that any Zoom meeting that I personally start will have a 500 participant capacity?Also, I have 2 other...

JDog by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to open Settings from https://zoom.us/profile/setting

As simple as this: I've been trying to change some account settings, but every time I try to enter https://zoom.us/profile/setting I get a message back stating: "System error please try again later. (2)" This was workign a couple of days ago....is do...

Error 105035

Hello! Can somebody help me?It's the first time I face with error 105035. I can not demonstrate my screen at all. Previously it worked perfectly. How can I solve it?(

Yana_M by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted sound

I have problems with the sound when I use Zoom meetings. The sound is interrupted. It starts ok, but then it becomes lower, then again it can be ok. Because of that sometimes people don`t hear some words. I checked the whole sound in the browser, it ...

Live Streaming to YouTube stopped working

We have Live Streaming to Youtube enabled in our profile, but about 2 months ago Live Streaming to Youtube stopped working. We receive the following error message with trying to live stream to Youtube. "Please grant necessary privilege for live strea...

ECF by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

HD on Zoom meeting Crashes and/or doesn't work

I am running Zoom Meeting on PCs. On two different PCs I have had trouble with the HD option crashing the Meetings app. I have also noticed my recording file size has dropped significantly. I know that the Zoom meetings app wants to default to a base...

Resolved! Meeting hacked

Our meeting was hacked recently by an intruder with obscene utterances. The intruder when deleted returned under a different name several times and the meeting had to be terminated. He used IDs which looked legitimate.Is it possible that intruder has...

chat area in meetings

HI i have seen it in other meeting where the chat Area is wider?? Does anyone know how to make this happen in our meeting all the chat is slim and whenever someone post a message hard to read wider would be so better?? I can't find how to change it??...

zoom unistaller errorcode 3000

I tried to delete it and reinstall it because the zoom was not running, but I couldn't delete it because 'errorcode 3000' popped up.please help me

세왕 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now