Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

conference

in a conference on Friday and displays the name of the participant correctly instead of a name just a set of different characters

Nevzor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My name is not displayed correctly

I have the latest version of the application. My name is written correctly on my profile, but when I join a conference, strange characters appear. This only happens on Zoom. My name is in Ukrainian and I need it to be displayed correctlyIn conference...

andrew_win_0-1697701964175.png andrew_win_1-1697702134690.png

Breakout room camera support

Please can anyone help me get me camera back working in a breakout room. This problem has just started today. I have tried leaving the meeting and going back in and this did not change it

Window small after stopping sharing display

I am visiting a Zoom meeting and the host share the screen. After stopping it my own window frame getting small automatically. It so a bug? macOS Sonoma 2022 ( MacBook Air M2)Zoom Version 5.15.12 (22445)

Josh85 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording as a Co-Host

I was invited to a meeting today and added as co-host. I recorded the session on cloud and it showed the session was being recorded. It's been over 7 hours and there is no recording under "cloud recordings" in my account profile. Please how can this ...

akazeem by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom error message

does anyone know how to fix this error message? I get this message everytime I attempt to connect Zoom to my Go High Level CRM

Jph3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to configure the meeting controls?

Hello!Zoom version: 5.16.5I am wondering, how I can configure the meeting controls.Why? Because I can use just a part of the screen for the zoom meeting window and there are several controls, we do not need for our meetings, while others "disappear" ...

gba by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes