Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat Moving Around Wildly

When I join a big meeting and try to use chat, it keeps moving around wildly as the meeting progresses. I think the location of the cursor keeps changing as people add replies or likes. Is there a way to stop this so that I can type and read in a con...

REGISTRATION ISSUES

Hi everyone. I am hosting a meeting/virtual training that requires registration. Unfortunately, the link to register now brings up a registration form which already has the name and email of previous person who registered! Not sure shat caused this b...

Outlook Integration (Exchange)

The integration appears to be successful in the Web interface (Exchange 2016), however the Zoom desktop app does not pull through Outlook meetings. When clicking 'Add Calendar' in the application it prompts me to setup the integration again - Which t...

Zoom23 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom Version 5.7.5 Sound shared is crackling

Dear Zoom support,My colleagues have recently updated Zoom version to V 5.7.5. A few of them (not all), whenever they share sound, the recipients will hear crackling sound from the music/song shared. May I check with you how to resolve this pls? Than...

EllyC by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Zoom bypass audio permissions?

I was setting up a new windows 11 computer and didn't have a chance to go into Zoom to auto-mute my mic and auto-turn-off my video yet, so instead I simply turned off my microphone in windows before joining a meeting. I stepped away for a few min to ...

JW11 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting conference reboots suddenly

Hello! Can you help me with problem: when i start a meeting my conference reboots suddenly, maybe several times. Then i found error codes in the log file.Log file:task 1-5.0.24c292.0512: c:\users\documents\zoom\2023-11-29 11.02.50 \11/29/2023 11:44:2...

Andrii3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout room recording

Hello, I am trying to find out a way to record the meeting when I use a breakout room.For instance, I want to record both1. a conversation among all participants2. sets of conversation between participants when they are distributed to different break...

Youjeong by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes