Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I find cannot share screen on WIndows XP today

I find cannot share screen on WIndows XP today . Windows XP zoom meeting stop update on ver 5.0.5 . Host is Windows 7 PC with ver 5.11.4 . When XP PC share screen , other member only see dark screen and XP Zoom meeting quit short time later . Do Zoom...

sfa_wai by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows App loading too long after external link click

Hello!I have windows 10 on Intel(R) Core i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.29 GHz and 16 GB. It takes forever for my Zoom windows app to load after clicking an external link to join. Then I'm getting an error message 104103. Antivirus: ESET Internet Security....

How to give 3 meeting in one accuut in the same time

What i need to have to be able to give 3 meetings om one account and be able to record it seperate in iCloud? Till now i used licentie voor 1 teacher (Max 100 people). The about of students will be not more than 50 totaly (de groups).

Zoom will not detect my Canon DM-E1 microphone

I have a Canon EOS RP camera hooked up to ZOOM using the Canon EOS Webcam Utility.Attached to the camera, I have a Canon DM-E1 external microphone.I am running macOS Monterey Version 12.5.1I am using Zoom version 5.11.6 (9890)Under the dropdown for v...

CMPosey by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using and saving breakout room chats

We need a way to save breakout room chats and a way for breakout room participants to contact a person in the meeting but not in their room (who ideally isn't the host). We work in suicide prevention and have someone available for one on one counsell...

ElissaA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to record vertically

Does anyone know if there's a way to reformat the recording? For example, I want an easier way for participants to show up vertically stacked so I can edit for mobile. Otherwise the screen is too large to edit in imovie. This is for a podcast where t...

Vkotris by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Studio Monitor and using Green Screen

Anyone having trouble getting green screen to work with virtual backgrounds when using Apple Studio Monitor? My virtual backgrounds kind of work without my green screen, but I get the halo effect. Any suggestions for enabling green screen? I check th...

Resolved! Using 3 or MOre Mics Through a Multichannel Interface?

If I had a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 interface with 4 mic (XLR) inputs, will all 4 mics work in a Zoom meeting? If not, is there a way to use an app or something to combine all 4 inputs into a single channel so Zoom would recognize it? Thanks! Ken

KenRyan by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More