Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting times

We have a number of recurring meetings on 2 different accounts. Recently, I've had to change some meeting times for scheduling convenience. The problem I'm having is that in the listing of all the meetings. The meeting times are listed under the titl...

Not all Outlook Meetings show up in Desktop Client

I have a user in my company who is having an issue as he has his O365 account synced to his Zoom account. On the Desktop Client he sees some of his Outlook calendar, but not every meeting. Something seems to be off with the sync for whatever reason.

Removing multiple participants at once

Hi im hosting a meeting in about a week where there's some people who have paid for the whole meeting and some people who have paid for half of the meeting. And I want to know if there's any way I can remove the people that only paid for half the mee...

Georg1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues

My Zoom audio output is not working. I cannot participate in meetings to communicate with my employees on Zoom. I need help to reach anyone at Zoom; please help. Could you help me resolve this audio issue? I have switched to another device, and it is...

Resolved! Live streaming to Facebook

I am the admin of several FB groups and I enabled Zoom in them. I turned on the Livestreaming option in Zoom but only one of my group is showing in the drop down list. how can I fix this?

AClass by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording delayed arrival in Panopto

Sometimes it takes very long time before my Zoom Cloud Recordings show up in Panopto. In one case it took six days, and in the mean time I couldn't find out if my recording was lost or what was happening. How can I see what is going on when I am wait...

hts by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes