Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM SSO NOT WORKING ON IPHONE 15

SSO rerouting to safari and it’s time out. I tried same thing with my iPhone 11 it’s working alright.then I tried to login in browser then I start the meeting and it me to zoom app and it’s waiting state. After some time it got Error Code:- 5003.Can ...

Post Meeting Attendee Reports

Is there a Report that would provide Meeting Attendees, with Attendee User Full Registered Name, Contact details (E-mail and or Phone)? I noticed that our Report options for meetings located under:ADMIN > Account Management > Reports > Meetings > Onl...

QoS and DSCP for Zoom

Hi There, This poorly written Zoom KB https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066617 on QoS for Zoom states that to force the client to use different ports for audio, video and screen sharing you need to set “EnableIndepend...

Action Required: Update Certificate Trust Stores

I received a notification that Our new SSO Certificate will be issued from the G2 root. As such, we are reaching out to notify you that you may need to add a new certificate to your trust stores prior to Dec 1st, 2023, to avoid a service disruption.I...

Outlook plug-in (version 5.15.5) Scheduling Issues

I am currently having issues with rescheduling certain recurring meetings with the Zoom plug-in for Outlook. When rescheduling, I receive the error code "3000". I have also tried canceling the meeting and creating the new one, but when I do that, I r...

cwingo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes