Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Active speaker view jumps around too often

I like to use active speaker view for recording interviews BUt recently I've had a problem in that the view bounces back and forth far too often, even if there is no noise at my end to activate the switch. I've had to mute my microphone manually to p...

Disconnecting dual monitors / issue with gallery view

I started using the dual monitors option, using a TV as the second monitor (showing the participants in gallery view) and my laptop (showing the shared screen).I add twice an issue regarding the sound of the shared document, and since I was in the mi...

Resolved! Anonymous Poll

We are a group wanting to vote anonymously. Can the members go in to cast their vote without the host being able to idetify them?

DeeAnn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook for Mac Calendar

I just switch over from a Windows PC to a Mac. I'm using Outlook for Mac as my email and calendaring app, but using a Gmail email/calendar account. I cannot get an emailed Zoom meeting to show up in my Outlook calendar. And for that matter, it doesn'...

Tracking meeting attendees

We are using zoom as part of a conference, to manage some sessions. We can track all the people who registered and need to know who also then attends. In the past this required registrants to be logged into zoom when they register. And in some cases,...

Pending App request

Hi everyone,I try to add an app to my zoom, but I receive this replace: " Your request to add this app as been submitted to your admin and is pending their approval" .The problem is that my admin can't find the request. Please, could you tell me wher...

Acmegym by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More