Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot access zoom via work profile and Edge

Hi, I have a work profile set up and when I click on links to a zoom meeting from my Android Outlook, it takes me to my the work profile instance of Microsoft Edge. From there, I'm stuck at the Launch Meeting page and when I click that, nothing ever ...

jhchai by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to add multiple redirect URLs in Oauth App

We have multiple environments with different domains for our production, so we wanted to add multiple redirect URLs to the Zoom Oauth app. But currently, an Oauth App supports only one redirect URL per application, so is there any way we can add mult...

FSM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving Activation emails

Good morning, I have a private free account on Zoom and I started working for a company that has requested me to add me into their Zoom account. This means they could check all my recordings and monitor the activity I do out work on my personal time....

failed to update on premise Meeting Connector

Hi , We would like to update our on premise Meeting Connector (MC) to the latest version 4.8.20220815.130, we try to login MC admin portal then check update the status no update.our question is1.which link and port is request if need to update via ad...

RyanN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Closed zoom account, but meeting links still being used

This has been extremely frustrating as ZOOM admin have not been helpful.I used to have a premium account for work meetings (work would not pay for this [long story}) I no longer work there and have closed my premium account down, yet they are still u...

jACIE74 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now