Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing Recordings

Is there a way for attendees to access all recordings of a recurring meeting from a single link? (without having to share an individual link for each recording)

Program start

I’m quite old but I really need to make this successful. Will anyone help to get me going. kind regards Chistopher

Problem with virtual background

Hello. I have a green screen and great lighting, but the virtual background is not working properly. Can you help me figure out why? I send a screenshot of how it looks like. I tried moving it, covering the entire screen with the green, moving the li...

olgajob by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Zoom participants always have to update

Almost every time I invite someone to join a Zoom meeting that I've organized, they have to update their Zoom for 3-5 minutes before they can join. This has been happening for over 1 year now. My access to Zoom premium is part of my university's acco...

Conversion to 365 and calendar integration

I have upgraded to Office 365 and now my ZOOM appointments are not linking with my calendar. I have tried following the ZOOM steps, but at the end, I get the message that I don't have a ZOOM license. Help!

Zoom Windows Client asking for Credentials after update

Hi there,We deployed Zoom desktop client via software deployment. Users store their zoom credentials when using the software. They are stored until next update of desktop client. When we update the desktop client, users have to type in their logon cr...

PeatDi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slack for zoom meetings won't end

 Hi there.. My zoom meetings initiated on slack are not ending for some unknown reason.. They stay active for the entire day and then end themselves.. Previously they used to end as soon as I used to click the "end meeting for all" button in zoom. Is...

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 4.16.14 PM.png Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 4.17.22 PM.png
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now