Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interpretation recordings

Good day! I used to be able to download interpreted as well as original versions of meetings from the cloud (this only became available pretty recently), and now it only records the original language. Has this feature changed? Thank you!

Resolved! Annotation tool earlier version

Hi,is it possible to get earlier version of annotation tool? The newest version in vertical position is so not useful for me and it takes me much more time and nerves to do what I want to do.Thank you for your help!

Hej1 by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Zoom Survey & Polls Central Library Issues

With the new Survey & Polls Central Library my team is struggling. Since there is no way to assign polls to meetings now they must see every poll they created in a meeting and try to sort through them to find the specific polls they need for a meetin...

Tim_L by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes