Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error code 25821335 & error code 53346421

I'm trying to record Zoom meetings and get one of these codes each time (Error code 25821335 or error code 53346421), unable to record. I've found when I try to save recording to a specific file (I NEED to save it to this file) I get these error mess...

Outlook Plugin

My laptop computer has tried to download Outlook plugin 5.17.0.978.0 unsuccessfully. How do I get my computer to remove the attempt or to install it successfully? I did get their "How to access the meeting schedule email template. it did direct me to...

Don6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Epos s6 video lens cannot be the default lens

The computer equipment I am currently using is: MACBOOK AIR has an external conference camera with a lens of epos s6 When using FaceTime, the s6 conference camera can become the default lens, but as long as the zoom meeting is used It can't become a ...

Leo_614 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn Off Auto Frame in Zoom Only

Hello, I have been googling and searching this and no one has an answer. I have an NEXIGO camera. Auto frame is off for the camera settings itself. This does not happen in OBS, camera, skype, or anything else. ONLY in Zoom. I want to know how to turn...