Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is this a Zoom integration or something else?

I was part of a Zoom meeting where after the Zoom meeting, I got redirected to a landing page that says "Thank you". Can Zoom do that or did they have an automation in place of some kind?

monagin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming Calls Being Deleted

I receive Zoom calls on a Basic FREE account. Many times when the Zoom call comes in and I don't answer it.... it shows that the call was Deleted and not just unanswered. Is there a reason why this would be happening and how I can prevent this from h...

Is it possible to copy a recording?

Can I make a copy of a Cloud recording to have two versions? I need to keep the full version for purposes of Minutes, but would like to share a portion of the meeting with a guest who wasn't able to attend. But I can't send the link to the whole meet...

LouiseK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get rid of audio error message

I use Zoom most often for webinars that do not require me to actively participate in the meeting and so I keep my computer's security setting allowing access to my microphone switched off most of the time. However, since the last update, whenever I l...

jmewazo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recorded Video - Loading time is High

I am trying to play Zoom video recorded classes on Windows 11 using Edge & Chrome browsers. It takes around 10 minutes to load the video in the beginning. The same video works fine on other laptops (Windows 11 and in the same network). So far I have ...

ataro by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes