Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Survey button

Hello I use a lot the live survey/quiz function. Since some time, the survey access button is hiding in the plus menu when sharing the screen, which double the access time (2 more clicks to go there). It could depend on my screen size (13 inches, mac...

Capture d’écran, le 2023-12-12 à 10.10.05.png Capture d’écran, le 2023-12-12 à 10.10.34.png Capture d’écran, le 2023-12-12 à 10.10.41.png

Camera

My zoom camera is no longer "on" when I join a meeting. I've checked the settings and the box "turn off camera when joining a meeting" is NOT checked. Can anyone tell me how to get my camera to automatically turn on when joining a meeting?

Data of Past Meeting

hello, In November I had some meetings as a host.Now I want to see how many hours it took and tried to check "Meeting > Past Meeting" with the certain period, only to find the display says "there was no meeting".How can I know the duration of the pas...

YM8501 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My zoom will stop responding after meeting 8 hours

When I play game and use zoom meeting simultaneously, My zoom will occur no responding or show error message "zoom quit unexpectedly", My computer is Windows, not a mac. My drivers are all updated.Anyone know what the issue may be? zoom version: 5.16...

Unable to use virtual background in android (VIVO V17)

I have searched for all possible ways to get a solution from google and youtube! Tried multiple steps, like enabling virtual background from web portal, tried uninstalling and installing! The App version is 5.10.1 (5163), also my device is android 9,...

Jaleel by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Admin cannot see cloud recording

Hi there, I have the Zoom Pro licence. I am the one using the licence, but have added an admin with a basic account. Even though I have granted the role of admin, he cannot see any cloud recordings.How and where can I change that? I have been searchi...

Microphone and Audio don't work on zoom phone calls

Hello,Thank you for your help in advance.When I make calls via my Zoom desktop client, I cannot get the microphone or audio to work - this is on calls only, in meetings it works fine. I've been using my same mic, headphones, computer, etc. to make ca...

dakotas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes