Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transfer premium account

I clicked the link from my signed in zoom app on my Mac to upgrade to a premium account.Safari opened up and I made the purchase.But safari opened up zoom under a different account nameSo I now have the wrong zoom account upgraded to premiumI need he...

Enter class without going through waiting room

I aim teaching class of approx. 40 students. It takes a lot of time to admit each student. How do I allow them to enter before I actually arrive. Answers I have received before said " Launch Zoom web portal. Then select Account management..." I launc...

rsacker by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom VDI client crashes when opening announcements

We're running the current release of the Zoom VDI client version 5.11.2 on fully patched Windows 10 21H1 Enterprise desktops. Starting with the most current release, Zoom is freezing whenever one of our VDI users attempts to click on an unread messag...

akiel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Combined live and Zoom meeting settings question ...

If a speaker at a live meeting event has a PPT presentation that projects onto a screen in the room, can that presentation simultaneously be broadcast as a screen share for the ZOOM participants so both audiences get a decent view? I have found that ...

BJW1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not keeping latest version after update

I have a user that has been trying to update to 5.11.4 from 5.9. Everyday last week were able to update and the update appeared successful. The following day however the users version had returned to 5.9 every single time. We checked to make sure the...

Sway by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam e-mail using a zoom e-mail address

I'm getting spam e-mails on behalf of zoom from some zoom-conference I attend.I don't want to block the zoom address, but I can't block the spammer if they are using zoom address as a email Any idea how report that?

cotero by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Test Environment

What concepts do people use for a test environment for the Zoom integrations? I use the Zoom API heavily and I need to have some sort of test environment/api I can point to and use for test development. If I go to create another account, I can't figu...

Participant Screen Sharing

Is there a setting that would allow for a participant to request to share their screen during a meeting? I've combed through the settings and I'm only seeing the ability to turn participant screen sharing on or off. We've got an active zoom bomber in...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now