Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound

I don't here what talk me un the meeting. During testing speakers I don't hear ringtone. The speakers are ok.

Uri111 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link won't paste into email correctly

Hi there, I have zoom meeting links on my website linked to text. for example REGISTER HERE when clicked on will take you to the zoom meeting registration. All work fine. When I copy and paste them from the website and send them in an email (MacMail)...

NTCF by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Meeting Polls concurrent with registration

I help teach classes that are done in person and also support zoom for those that are too far away or not able to get there in person. We have limited seating in person, but zoom attendance is not a problem. We have people register for the class, but...

BrentM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Personal Contacts via csv file

Hello, I'm the owner/admin of a pro Zoom account I have created for a group of which I am a member. I am working on a Macbook Pro. I'm attempting to import my personal contacts into the account via csv file. It is NOT working, I am saving it in Excel...

Using Zoom for training sessions

Hi, Looking to get some insight to see if there is any way to achieve what we are looking to achieve. Currently my team runs virtual classrooms (for ~10 people and a facilitator) using Meetings with a registration option that has capped registrations...

Host in another meeting error message

Greetings! In Zoom Pro plan, I am host and admin for a support group I run for people with a specific rare disease. Recently, when invited participants try to enter meeting, they rec'd Host in Another Meeting message, even when I'm not. I scheduled i...

Streaming to youtube

I have a licensed account but when i try to live stream to youtube i get this message"The user is not enabled for live streaming. Extend Help: https://www.youtube.com/features"Can someone help me plz?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now