What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcription - no saving

HelloWe want to enable the live transcription option so that the participants can benefit from it during the meeting (in case of accessibility needs) however, we do not want it saved or recorded either by the host or the participants. Is this possibl...

SKH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! hosting privileges

Hello,I just purchased a desktop and I can't seem to access the share screen on this, although on my laptop the share function exists. Wondering why? I prefer to have zoom meetings on my desktop so would really like to be able to have the share scree...

WZimmer by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Disadvantage on merging 2 Pro-Accounts

I was surprised that by merging two pro accounts we ended up having less than before. We are no longer able to run two zooms in parallel. This seems to me to be a surprising and unfair disadvantage. Why is this the case?

Resolved! Error Angular Compile

during building the app i hade recieved this error.node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/index.d.ts:67:32 - error TS2314: Generic type 'Promise' requires 1 type argument(s).67 function load(lang: string): Promise;~~~~~~~node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/index.d.ts:7...

Resolved! Camera not working while on Zoom

Camera not showing my face however, my background shows up and the light on my laptop is lit like the camera is on but my face doesn't show. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice. Nothing seems to work. It was working fine for several months but no...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?