Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPad speaker view black screen

I have 3 different people who use iPads connecting to our religious meetings who all have had a black screen on speaker view. Two of these seem to have cleared up for some reason, one is still having the issue. No idea why. He sees himself in the cor...

matrixj by Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom crashing randomly

Hello,i've been having issues on my desktop with zoom I'm on Windows 1132gb ramRTX4090i7 13700kf here's the log of the issue in the reliability monitor :A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application dé...

Elric by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Sending reminder emails

I feel like this is something that I am just missing because I swear it used to happen automatically. How do I get Zoom to send a meeting reminder to my participants?

View Order

I am using zoom on my iPhone with the app. I attend a particular meeting where the leader has us introduce ourselves. He tells us he has synced our view with his so everyone knows when it is their turn. It seems to work great except my window is stil...

Cannot Detect Microphone on Mac Mini m1

I am using:Mac Mini M1MACOS 13.1.1 VenturaZoom 5.14.2MOTU M2Rooland VR 4HD Using this setup the Zoom app cannot detect my microphone. The microphone feeds in through a MOTU M2, but I also have a Roland VR 4HD video audio console and it, too, does not...

Poll Launch Button not Showing

I have about 16 poll questions set up in my meeting. When conducting the polls, it will randomly stop showing a Launch button to launch the polling question. First time it showed the first 5 with no problem, then starting with question 6, no Launch b...

pamk718 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invasão

Olá. Nos últimos dias, em duas ocasiões, alguém entrou na minha sala e começou a gravar sem minha permissão. Seu nome foi aleatório. Alterei minha senha, mas não sei por que isso continua acontecendo. Você poderia me ajudar por favor? Obrigado.

Resolved! Skip Waiting Room for re-connected users

It would be very helpfull to have a functionality in Zoom to automatically skip Waiging Room for already admitted participants which lost the connection or were disconnected from the ongoing meeting due to some technical or personal reasons.Thank you...