Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom volume too low on iPad 8th gen

iPad vol ok when playing YouTube videos & music so it’s not the iPad speakers. Since I can hear faint voices, the microphone isn’t muted. Various zoom articles said to click on the up arrow near the microphone icon, but there isn’t an up arrow near t...

Webcam zooming in ability?

For a better user experience, I use an external HD webcam clipped to monitor located a bit more than 3 feet away from my head. However, my video image fills only a tiny portion of the Zoom video area. Is there a Video Advanced setting that would allo...

not showing person who is speaking

When I'm on a Zoom meeting I want to keep my video on my screen on the teacher of the class. When a participant unmutes and speaks, the video on my screen switches from the teacher to the person speaking. how do I keep the video on the teacher and ju...

jsmith1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Account discrepancy - basic vs. pro

Thanks in advance for the help! My account billing shows my account is Pro, but my account will only let me set up meetings as if it is a basic account. I can't get through on the phone because they say my account isn't eligible for phone support, bu...

Feature Request: LG webOS Smart TV support

This is possible via LG API for connecting external webcams to the television and a microphone. https://webostv.developer.lge.com/api/webos-service-api/camera/ This would allow meetings to be made on the big screen.

Cloud Recording

Hi! I recorded part of a meeting one week ago as a co-host and clicked record to cloud. I figured by one week the video would be uploaded to my cloud. Any help would be nice. Thanks

tessm by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

429: Maximum per-minute rate limit

Hey,I am trying to get a list of all the meetings across the organization fro a period of time through the endpoint /metrics/meetings.But end up with the 429 error code. Stating that you have reached the maximum per-minute rate limit for this API. I ...

praman by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

External webcam shows only noise

I've got a Blackmagic Micro Studio 4K camera as my input connected via HDMI. It's worked before and all was well. Today, though, I was getting purely noise (with image ghosting). Tried on Google Meet and the camera worked just fine as an input source...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25