Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom freezes / disables mouse

When I open the Zoom app on my Windows 10 computer, my mouse freezes. Unplugging and re-plugging it in, plugging in a different mouse, or even reinstalling mouse drivers don't bring it back. I have to restart my computer to get the mouse to work agai...

Meeting invites and yahoo

I schedule meetings monthly for our HOA. In August and Sept., when the owners clicked on the meeting link, they were sent to Yahoo to obtain an account. How do I allow them to JUST click the link and enter?

beatty by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout rooms

what setting needs to be set to allow breakout rooms and assignment of attendees to the breakout rooms to be retained in a weekly meeting? It appears I have to create the breakout rooms each time?

Why Zoom allow only 40 minutes of meeting?

Hi,I need a zoom customized package for my company that unlimited members can use at a time for multiple meetings. I need more than 500 people if there is any big plan by zoom kindly don't forget to mention it. Or please let me know the process to co...

can't access meeting

Getting a page that says:UnauthorizedSorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again. I've refreshed. Logged out and back in. Uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. Nothing works. Usually I just click the link and I'm in the meetin...

Hhlek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invites to zoom contacts are "Sent" but do not arrive

I created the CSV file and imported it. From the zoom app on my phone I create a meeting and then go to invite Zoom Contacts. I see a message that the Invitation was sent out, but it never arrives. I also tried this same approach via the zoom app on ...

LMSWeis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More