Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Probleme abonnement

Bonjour, j'ai payé un abonnement pro, le compte a été débité et je n'ai accès qu'au forfait basique. Y a t il une manipulation technique à faire?

Intermittent Bluetooth Connections to hearing aids

I have bluetooth enabled hearing aids; to connect to my Windows 11 laptop, they use an intermediate device. The hearing aids are Signia Pure C&G 3AX with their most recent software updates. The intermediate device is the Signia Connect Link 1.1 adapt...

ndeavour by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

deactivated an account and created a new one

I deactivated an account and created a new one. The email arrived in our spam filter and was allowed thru but then in Microsoft trace email it was marked failed zoom account invitation was the subject. I have requested to reset the password. I have a...

ZoomCJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live streaming to Facebook group

The name of the group of which I am an admin of, does not come up in the list of groups to which I can live stream to on Facebook. I have tried everything...please help....all the settings are in place on Zoom and on Facebook, but my group is not in ...

Petbrie by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Disclaimer Statement by Meeting

Has anyone found a way to use a disclaimer statement on just some meetings? I read articles and learned how to enable disclaimers and create a disclaimer, but it seems to apply to all meetings when I only want to use it on some meetings. Thanks in ad...

sabnal by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Windows Client

I am confused with current offering for the Zoom Client for Windows.It appears that the only offering is a web-based client.I currently have a non-web-based client installed on one computer and want to install the same application on another but do n...

Colin-p by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes