Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help: Not recording the active speaker

When I record meetings, Zoom is only recording the video of the person who has joined the meeting, not my video. It used to switch back and forth depending on the active speaker, but now that has changed. I'm a coach and having both sides of the conv...

dvscarr by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Custom image using web client

Hi allI'm guessing the answer to this is a big fat no, but thought I'd ask anyway. When attending a zoom meeting via the web client, is there any way to tell zoom to use a static image where the live video would go? I believe this is possible when at...

“Optimizing the Recording for 3rd Party Video Editor

Searching for a link to explain the definition to "Opt Rec for 3rd Party Video Edit". What is the meaning? Does it allow a 3rd party individual to alter or edit a Zoom Meeting Video? By selecting this option, what is the consequence? What is the bene...

Scheduling on Outlook - says I do not have Pro (which I do have)

HELP! About a month ago, when scheduling via Outlook, I started getting messages saying I needed to upgrade to Pro to schedule for meetings greater than 3 lasting greater than 40 minutes. I have a Pro subscription. Up until a month ago I had no probl...

mb120 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my headsets when on Zoom

My blue tooth headsets work great on my computer except on zoom. I'm working on a Mac. When I switch to either headset a message comes up that it is switching me to the device specified but then nothing happens and I end up having to listen from my c...

Deleting Photo From Advanced Poll

I created an advanced poll and used photos. I want to remove a photo, but my only option is to change the photo. Is there a way to remove the photo from the poll or is my only option to delete the poll and start over?

Recommending platform changes

We get an insane amount of spam messaging, often very harmful, in our chat daily. We would like to recommend that Zoom enable meeting hosts and co-hosts be able to remove those posts in chat.

subtitles

Can I add subtitles when the meeting is finished? First I record the meeting and then I add the subtitles.I would like to do this because the speaker speaks Italian and it's not easy to have a proper English translation.Is it possibile to do this?

Clink by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pausing screen sharing doesn't see to work

Hi! Just today I was showing someone how to pause screen sharing. However, when I paused, people still saw the screen I was sharing. What am I doing wrong? Does it only work with an application like PowerPoint or Word?Thanks,Laura

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022