Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

hi im myla

hey everyone it's Myla again okay I'm just going to have everybody lyrics Christmas and join on your families and meetings and everything and join me and meetings my comment will be found in sheeps and down below yeah my 33 my the booker that's me to...

Resolved! 40 minute limit on meetings for Licensed users

Hello,I'm an Administrator on an Enterprise account. Many of our Licensed users are experiencing the 40 minute limit on meetings. After reviewing their ZOOM profiles to verify their user types, their user types are still set to Licensed oppose to Bas...

Zoom for 1 host and 400 attendees for 5 days 2hrs daily

HI, I'm a college student and going to teach kids during my break for free. What will be a suitable zoom meeting account that 400kids attend and I'm the only host, it will be a 5 day 2hrs daily free class for kids. Appreciate if you help me to choose...

SRam by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting sign on problem

A group member tried to get onto our meeting today, couldn't get on with the code I sent out, said it asked for a password. What's going on? Updates also won't download onto my computer, don't know whether that's part of the issues.

Transferring planned meetings

I just transferred the "hosting" to another person in our our organization, as I am stepping down from being the chairman. How can I pass over all of the planned Zoom meetings and events to the new chairperson?

Resolved! changing a logo picture

hiI am not able to change one picture of mine which I set up once...for people waiting for me to open the meeting...i wanted to be it only at one workshop and now it is appearing for all my meetings..how do I change it?

suzana1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Closed captioning for a participant

Hi! I have enabled my participant for closed captioning on their end within their zoom account. I have it enabled as the host on my account. However, when I do a test with the participant, the closed captioning doesn't come up for them but it does co...

Group HD video only runs sometimes.

I have activated Group HD video in my pro zoom account, but don't runs well. With only two people, we achive 720 resolution. At time somene else arrive to the waiting room or into the meeting, the camera resolutions falls to 360 in all the attendance...

Miguel_1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes