Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Play a Recorded Meeting

I received the m4a link of a recorded meeting and cannot play it due to: The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support. I have Windows 11. How can I play this back?

Video Image Border or Size issue

I noticed that I have what is essentially a black frame around my video, so my image looks smaller than other participants in the same meetings. I am connecting using a Nikon SLR camera and believe it is related to my camera settings. Does anyone kno...

GRM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom.us blocks a certain pool of addresses 178.251.110.64/26

when trying to find out the reason for the blocking, there is no answer.All users from this pool cannot connect to the service, including schoolchildren from Ukraine,The company does not respond to emails. the answer comes that *********** cannot exi...

vad2001 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Image is smaller than other participants

I noticed that I have what is essentially a black frame around my video, so my image looks smaller than other participants in the same meetings. I am connecting using a Nikon SLR camera and believe it is related to my camera settings. Does anyone kno...

GRM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background

My Win 10 64-bit PC got i5 750 (4-core) still can't use virtual background....why? Please help. I've checked meeting setting is correct. It just show that my device is not support virtual background.

"Host Can Not Register" Error

I'm scheduling a meeting with several alternative hosts and breakout rooms. In the past, I would use the registration feature as a way to help the breakout room pre-assignments run smoothly so the email I use matches the one they sign in with. I do t...

knew by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook sends me to Teams when I want to start a Zoom session

I use Outlook 2016 and often schedule Zoom sessions using Outlook's meetings function. Recently, I have found that if I click on "Join Online" in the entry in my Outlook calendar for a meeting scheduled for a Zoom session, Outlook opens a Teams sessi...

RJL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Record of Use - Annual Period

I need help with the record of use. I have a legal problem and I need to show a report of meetings that happened on 2020 (2 years ago), i know that record of use only show meetings happened into a month ago, but if someone knows how to extract a reco...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!