Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing Apps button

Since the Zoom software was just updated, the Apps button is not available (missing) on my Zoom controls at the bottom of the screen.I have turned the launch Apps setting on.

Can't hear people talking to me on Zoom

Hi, everyone!! My problem is that during a meeting other people can hear me but I can't hear them. I already deleted and reinstalled the zoom. My computer audio works and I can hear songs well. Would appreciate help. Thank you

Video freezing in Zoom calls

I hope i can post this that will make sense. I have one user that is having issues with her video freezing when in a meeting. The person on the other end says our users video feed is freezing, but the audio is working fine. On the users machine she i...

Not able to disable Waiting Room after meeting starts

I like the waiting room feature and use it to start my meetings on time, when I then admit all and disable it but in recent weeks the option has been grayed out resulting in me needing to continually check the participant window for people stuck in t...

I can't automatically launch Zoom meetings

Please assist:Anytime I want to join a Zoom meeting on my laptop I am unable to do so by simply pressing the link. It brings me to the Zoom program and then I have to enter the Meeting ID and passcode manually. Is there a way to have the link just la...

Nima2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing on monitor 21:9

Owners of such monitors, please share your experience of broadcasting in a program with an aspect ratio of 21:9, is everything clearly visible to viewers who watch the demonstration from 16:9 monitors?

altcun by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Clips - no Audio

Just beginning to try Zoom Clips. However, there is no sound/voice. I check my settings and my mic is recording. Is there a glitch, or a setting I need to change?https://us06web.zoom.us/clips/share/O-hTkmllRgpSWDQrMTf6KkxPpnrgtm9r-Tvjk5SHzAkvz6VOsuuw...

Resolved! Error 403 when editing a poll question

I created a poll question in a meeting template yesterday and saved it without a problem. I attempted to edit the same question today. When I click on save, I am receiving a 403 error. Does anyone have any insight?