Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't use the software on windows 11

Hello there, so whenever I open the zoom app I can't join meetings nor can I get to settings the software just lets me sign in but I can't do anything with it, and when I try to join a meeting it just shows the loading sign. Any help? Thanks!

Amon by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Clips limits

My account limits the clips to five. If I delete one, can I create a new one. The documentation I have read does not directly address this.

mdctls by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Update Kills my Participation

Can someone please help me. I have tried multiple approaches and have been led to connecting with Zoom meeting by the browser which is inadequate. When Zoom updated I lost the ability to join my meeting on our regular link. The host cannot help me an...

Participant list

Hey there, is there any way to see the participant list from a meeting longer than 1 month ago? We had a large meeting and the participants would get a bonus if they attended. Thank you in advance!!

looking for recording transcript

Hi! I need the transcript for a recorded session. I have a paid business zoom account and I recorded it to the cloud. It says I have a video of the recording and the audio only. There is no mention of the transcript. And I really need it. So you know...

Screen share & host

I have a personal Zoom account, that I had somehow connected to my work email address through Outlook to send invites through Zoom but using Outlook. I was trying to figure out a way to send the Zoom invites through both my personal email address for...

Reminder Triggers

Hi All! Was wondering if users who registered last minute before the zoom call they'll get all the zoom reminders I have configurated. Let's say I have set a zoom call on December 20, 2023. I added 3 email reminders for it.- 3 days before the call- 1...

ptk5899 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone camera not working

When I go to video settings it shows that my iphone camera is connected and working but when I leave settings, it does not work. I have it selected but the camera icon has the red line through it.I am using a Mac Mini with Sonoma 14.2

bmark by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to brand invitations?

I was tasked to design the branding for our companies' Zoom invites. Looking through the Zoom resources, I could not locate any information that would help. I have included a screenshot of what I want to accomplish. May someone lead me to the documen...

Zoom_Branding.png