What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Duration of participants' attendance

We'd need the system to provide the participants' attendance duration in meetings and webinars, apart from the 'join time' & 'leave time'. This would be very helpful when it comes to certificates accreditation. Anything available that I'm not aware o...

Coanfitrión administrador

¡AYUDA POR FAVOR! Hola. No sé si exista, no lo encuentro...tengo una cuenta de pago, necesito que además de mi, almenos dos personas más tengan aceso como coanfitriones administradores preconfigurados para que puedan iniciar y dirigir reuniones progr...

Wilber by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic update via Outlook calendar

I support 5 execs and schedule zoom calls via the web login for all. I've found that as long as the meeting title exactly matches across Outlook and Zoom then when I reschedule the meeting in outlook I don't have to go back manually into zoom to upda...

40 min limit

I will host a one hour meeting with 4 guests. I will upgarde my account to be able to hold a meeting over 40 min. Should my guests upgrade their accounts as well so the will stay in the meeting for 60 min?

How to end the meeting automatically

Hi, I own a pro accouint for 100 participants,Is there any way I can do so the meeting can be set to end automatically?So if I set it from 7-9, at 9 it will shut off automatically.Thanks a lot. Any help will be appreciated.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?