Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen sharing

I tried to share my desktop during a small meeting today and a white window popped up. Nothing else. I have a iMac laptop and the OS is up to date. I deleted the Zoom desktop app and reinstalled. My meeting host shared the meeting link again, and I s...

sonica by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unstable network, tap to connect on Android

This error has just appeared. It has been working just fine up to now. Only zoom is complaining. My wife has the same issue on her android phone connected via the same Wifi. Both my wifes and my laptop are connect to the same Wifi without any issue w...

MrEd123 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Audio is garbled using Meeting OWL

I am hosting meetings using an HP 250 G9 Notebook and a Meeting OWL Video Conference Camera. The computer and OWL have been updated to the latest versions. Under Audio settings I have turned the volume of the microphone up to maximum, unchecked "Auto...

Can't connect in secondary profile MacBook

I recently update my MacBook to OS Sonoma 14.1.1 and after that the zoom in my secondary profile can't connect. I already try to sign out all zoom profile from the primary and secondary profiles and then uninstall zoom (using the uninstall button, no...

Retrieving Cloud Recordings on an expired account

Hi, I previously had the paid version of Zoom. It was expired, but forgot to download the recordings on my cloud storage . I really need to access the recordings. I paid my all Invoices. How can I get Zoom to grant me access? Please give me a Solutio...

No one can hear me!

Just before a Zoom meeting I test my audio and it's fine. When the meeting starts sometimes I can say hello but the audio then cuts out, other times there is no audio at all. When I test my audio outside of a meeting it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure ...

UgiLiz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to disable Virtual Backgrounds

Hello: I am a single user account (have admin rights). Somewhere along the line I added virtual backgrounds and used them. Now I would like to remove them but when I start a meeting I get the error"Your admin has required that you use a virtual backg...