What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zomm VDI crashes in Citrix-Environment

Hey there, we are facing issues with Zoom VDI 5.9.1 in our Citrix Environment (CVAD 1912 LTSR).Every now and then Zoom crashes in running meetings. After that it is not possible to join the meeting again until the user logs off and on again on the vi...

TF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct Link Goes to Registration Page

The Direct Link to a meeting having 'Registration Required'(like - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8xxxxxxxx5?pwd=exxxxxxxxxxxxTNUVhcEdKbVlaZz09)goes directly to the Meeting Registration page, instead of to the meeting. It acts like the generated Registrat...

FULL SCREEN SHARE SCREEN

Hi, I have a problem with my zoom meetings. While sharing my full screen power point presentantion to other participants I noticed I cannot change the pages.

Problema Zoom client con micrófono Asus ZenBook 13 ux325

Hola, tengo problemas con la aplicación de zoom en mi ordenador el micrófono en otras aplicaciones funciona perfectamente pero en zoom client no funciona el micrófono, ya he desinstalado los driver, actualizado la bios, revisado las configuraciones d...

luxom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Immersive View and large classes

Does Zoom have any plans to allow for an Immersive view to rotate through sets of attendees? So for example, if you have a class with 100 students, it would be great if you could view the first set of 25, then see the next set of 25, then the next, e...

MaryM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent Connection Issues

I'm having an intermittent issue with connecting with others in my Zoom meetings, I'll get an email notification that they've joined the meeting and I'm in the meeting but we don't see each other. I've found that I have to either go out and back into...

Zoom meeting settings

I changed some thing in the settings, and now , always only video is visible/on focus. The participant's video is not visible when they are talking. Whenever the participant is speaking the focus should change to their video. That was the default set...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?